Monkey D. Luffy goofball you fell for.

(never mind the first 3 votes i'll post it now lol) (YEAH I KNOW I MESSED UP NOT EVERYONE HAS BLUE EYES MY BAD TO LATE NOW I WOULD HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE STORY TO FIX THAT ONE BLOOPER sorry to bad :P.......)

"(yn)-chan~" luffy whined to you. "whats the matter luffy" you asked smiling at his bummed out face. "im so board~" he whined lifting his head to the sky witch was blank of clouds just a slight brease to keep the ship moving. "why don't we go up on the sail mast and play eye spy" you said smiling pointing up to next to the crows nest. "yeah that sounds fun" luffy giggled. he pulled you close and used his gum gum powers to stretch you both up to the mast faster then climbing the rope ladder. "hey (yn)" luffy said sitting by you on the mast clost to the crows nest. "yeah luffy whats up" you asked him. "how do you play eye spy" luffy asked and it made you smile a little. "i'll show you" you said.

after you explain how to play with luffy you start off the game. "ok i spy with my little eye, something, white." you said smiling knowing luffy would never guess it out of every visable thing that was white. "merrys head?" he asked pointing at the white ram head. "yeah, how did you guess so fast luffy" you asked. "because i know you'll try to pick something hard but its really easy" he smiled at you. "its your turn now" you smiled at him your (beautiful eye color) eyes slightly twinkle in the sun light. "i spy with my little eye something (eye color)" luffy smiled at you.

"the water" you said imeaditaly. "nope hehe" luffy chuckled. "wow knowing you i definitaly thought it would be the water" you commented nudging luffys shoulder carfull not to knock him down. "try again its easy" luffy smiled at you again. "the cover of robins book" you pointed at robin who was sitting in a chair on the frount deck. "nope" luffy smiled again.

after guessing everything that you could see on the ship and getting all no's or nope's. "i give up luffy tell me what it is" you asked you (hc) slightly blowing in the brease. "i'll give you a hint, its not close to the deck but its still on the ship." luffy said. now your confused. "um" you mumble to yourself untill you realize luffy has been looking at you the whole time not looking away. "do i have something on my face, you've been smiling at me the hole time." you ask. "nope but you're getting warmer" luffy chuckled. you smile. "its my eye's isn't it" you said. "yup" luffy smirked at you one more time. "well i spy something bigger then the entire world." you said smiling at luffy.

"whats that" luffy asked. "your heart luffy" you said poking his chest where his heart is. "but i only have enought room for 3 things" luffy said. "what are those" you asked secretly scooting closer to luffy without him knowing. "well the first one is being king, the next is my friends and family" he paused. he took off his hat and you looked down to the deck waiting to hear the last thing luffy holds dear. you felt i nudge on your head and somthing toutch your (hl)(hc) hair. you reach your hand up to find luffys hat on your head. "and the last spot is for the girl of my dreams, if she'll stay there" luffy said smiling at you again. "luffy" you said smiling knowing hes talking about you. you close your eyes for a second and the next thing you feel is luffy kissing you. (and duh you kiss him back).

the end.

(AN: hey so for you who have already read this i changed the likes to reads makes it easer on me lol cause i love these and i still have to finish some stories in here so that should help move me along lets get 20 reads then I'll post my fav "zoro x reader" YAY i love zoro so much hehe so get to reading folks c ya)