comments/requests from you guys

so i've been checking this book a lot lately and seeing how many people read this is amazing so far 575 and hopefully counting, i just wanna say that i love all my readers and the people who voted and support this book your amazing.

now to the matter at hand, i've said before but i just wanted to remind you guys and gals that i'm open to requests and comments to make them better if you want to personal message me thats fine but i will definitely take any requests i'm currently in water 7 on my way to enies lobby so if there are any characters that you want to have a story about let me know and i'll gladly take the time to find a cute way to wright you a story and if you wanted to add your own characteristics to the (y/n) character let me know and i'll gladly do it for you.

again i love all the readers and i hope to get a request or two, either way i feel so loved with this book and all the readers and even the people who looked but didn't want to read thank you all and requests are totally open, good luck and lets have fun, (>^~^<)

alright i've been thinking and i figured that i should write a story for the guys it might be a bit harder for me being a girl myself i wouldn't really know the details on how to make that work. i'm going to write a nami x reader and a robin x reader for the guys and i'm still open to requests don't be afraid you can even personal message me.