Chapter 3

This place is beautiful!  You thought to yourself as you walk into the living room. Your hands slide down the white- painted, plastered walls. It was smooth like Chat Noir's leather glove when he picked you up off the floor. You sigh at the thought, feeling red, but cold strikes your body from the air conditioning.

You look down, noticing the smooth hardwood floors as you feel the bit of dust left over from the long vacated wait. No one has lived in the house for at least a year or two. You walk around a bit to get used to the new feel of your house. You find a door with your name on it, leading you to your new bedroom. You smile, ideas of your furniture rushing through your head. You imagine yourself sitting in your bed, reading all day.

"(Y/n)!" Your mother calls from downstairs. You come out of your daydreaming and rush downstairs. You see the truck full of you and your mom's stuff. Receiving the message, you quickly go to get the heavy box your feeble parent was carrying. As you help bring the packages inside, you pause, forgetting your actions. With your free time, as obviously no one was interrupting your blank expression, you think of your new school. It's said to be a great school, including the mayor's daughter as a student.

A finger snaps in your face, pulling you back into reality. Although it wasn't your mother's hand, it was a hairy, broad hand. Assuming, it was a man's you glare a bit.

"Sorry about that, Madame, you just looked a bit dead. So," the mean speaks as he pulls up his pants with a grunt," I just wanted to make sure." Your glare soon fades, noticing it was the truck man who had all of you and your mother's stuff. Not wanting to get on his nerves, you simply apologize and continue to unpack with your mom. Remembering your video diary, you quickly pull out your camera and press the record button.

"So we just got into the new house!" you squeak like a mouse as you point the camera around. "It's a bit bigger than I expected though, but that's fine!" You gasp, "If you were here, we would be able to fit a man cave if you wanted! But sorry Pops. This is lady territory." You make a light stomp on the ground as you make a husk voice. You hear your mom laugh in the distance, eavesdropping on your video. You give a small tour of the house, naming each room your camera points at. Finally, as you make your way back to the living room, you smile and end the video with a wave.

"(Y/n)! Sweetie, come help Mama finish unpacking this last box!" you hear as you complete sending the video. You walk a bit fast, not wanting to be too late with the box. Its a bit sad to forget things or be too late and when you finally come that way, you see your mom doing your work for you. It was never a pretty sight. You see your mom putting something away in the closet. You look down at the box to check its filling. You let out a silent sigh in relief, seeing that the box still has plenty to take out. You quickly tell Mama to shoo  as you finish the last box.

The Next day (Because that day is a bit boring and not worth writing :T)

You wake up, excited for you first day of school, not yet used to your new surroundings. You quickly and literally roll out of bed to get into your clothes. You carefully picked out this outfit with care, wanting to make a good first impression, especially if there's a cute guy. It was a long- sleeved shirt that was a bit big for you, but was cute because it showed of your shoulders. The shirt is a (color) wool material, reaching over your hands. You put on the (color) jeans that were designed with barely noticeable (same color) polka dots. You tuck in the shirt a bit, but still have some of the shirt still hanging out. You wanted to look messy in a cute way. Finally, you grab your backpack and coffee cup and walk to school. It was a bit of a windy day which left your (h/c) locks pulling back. As you sip the coffee, you look down at the cup, noticing your lipstick stain. You smile at the sight, but move on as you let off a light shiver.

When you arrive at school, you look around for a second, carefully picking a seat to sit in. Every seat was filled, except for the one in the far back. There was no one sitting next to it, though. As you let off a sigh, you silently walk towards it. You look around at the fellow students, noticing everyone glancing up at you, some staring.

It was always somewhat fun for you sitting in the back, being able to notice what every student is doing. You look around, noticing a black figure on the floor with some kind of food. You squint, trying to recognize the object. Although, it wasn't an object. It was a moving, breathing thing!

_______________________________________________________

Ok so sorry for the long wait on these books. I've been really busy lately with holidays (Mardis Gras) and school and finals are coming up, too. I also have 2 books to read in school and I have to do homework on them sometimes. But now that it's Mardis Gras break, I've finally gotten to get around to the books again. But still, thanks for reading this so far c: