Chapter 4

You throw your pen by it, pretending you dropped it. You slowly walk towards your pen in excuse to get closer to the thing. It let off a green glow in his eyes as if it had some kind of night vision. You grab it along with your pen, curious of what it is. It muffles a bit in your hand but you ignore it as you keep walking. You let go of it under your desk as your eyes narrow. It had whiskers and a small body, unlike its bigger head. You noticed the ears on top.

"Adr-" he stops when his eyes finally open. He had a deep voice, but there were lots of voice cracks as he speaks. "Your not him!" he glares until his eyes go wide.

"I mean- squeak!" he says as you grab him. He plays dead in your hands. He pretends to be a plushie, but you don't buy it for a second. (I can't tell if that's supposed to be a pun or not ._.)

You let go as he flies under the desk back to where he came from. You look around to not see him in sight. You wish you had seen where he went. You shrug it off as soon as your teacher comes through. She scans the room until she spots you. Remembering she has a new student. She gives you a hand motion to come towards her. You roll your eyes back in your head and back as an excuse for rolling your eyes. You stand up from your seat and come to the front of the class.

A sigh escapes your lips when the teacher says to Present yourself.

You take a look at everyone's faces until you finally decide to describe your past. "My name is (Y/n) and I'm from (Country of choice). I moved away because Mom got a new job and my father already moved to a different city, so now I don't see him much..." You try your best not to shed a tear, but your emotions were too strong for your mind. A tiny tear is freed from your eye as you quickly bring your sleeve up to your face, trying not to make it noticeable. You feel your cheeks grow a little hot, but you don't notice it. "I'm into things like art, books, and cameras. Like pictures, videos, the normal uses of a camera."

The teacher nods as you go back to your lonely seat. The teacher carries on with her lesson. As the bell rings a ginger boy with long bangs, covering his soft green eyes walks your way.

"Are you okay?" asks the boy," I saw you cry a bit..." Your face heats up as you take a moment to nod, still staring into his galaxy-beholding eyes. He smiles a bit as he follows your lead to the next class.

"So you said your into art... Do you keep a sketch book with you I can look at?" You look down at the books your carrying. You remember you left your sketchbook in your room from your first day of unpacking.

"Sorry, I left it at home. B-but I promise It's not just that I don't wanna show you!" You stutter until your soon interrupted by his quiet chuckle.

"It's fine! I didn't mean to rush you or anything." A cheesy grin spreads across your face as you look up at him. You love that you've already made a friend. As you both walk to the classroom, you see a boy with chiseled blonde hair walking towards the same room, talking to a darker toned teen with a hat on his head. You stare a bit at his light green eyes. Your friend looks down at you, noticing your lost face.

"Oh, you like him?" He smiles when you snap back from your day dreaming phase.

"No!" You quietly exclaim, looking like a tomato. He takes the breath for another laugh as you stare back down at your books.

"What's your name anyways?" You ask, still looking at the pale pages of the book you're currently reading.

"Nathanael." He quickly responds, looking at where he's going. You see him staring at a girl with black hair and a slight indigo tint. Her eyes were a bright blue like a cloudless, beautiful sky. Did everyone at this school have amazing eyes? Meanwhile your piercing (color) eyes were small and easy to miss.

You make an Oolala sound as he looks away as soon as the sound flees your mouth. You laugh a bit, looking at his ginger hair.

"S-stop it!" he nervously laughs. "I'm not embarrassed by my crush at least. Most people know this already anyway..."

You both finally arrive at the next class, this time sitting next to each other. You see Nathanael draw in his sketchbook as you peek over him, ignoring the teacher. The teacher hands out a worksheet as you make a slight pout, remembering that class is all about work. Nathanael puts his sketchbook back in his book bag.

When you finish some questions, you see something move from the corner of your eye.