Chapter 10

Your POV

I let out a tear, still hugging Adrien. I look at him, him having his own moment. He looks back at me, and we stare for a while. Eventually, I decide to snuggle up on his body and he pets my head.

"It's OK, Y/n," he assures. I cry a little more because I finally have someone that makes me feel safe. He wipes my cries away with his finger. It was warm like when your freezing and you find the warmest blanket that survived the weather. He wraps his arm around me and gently kisses my head before falling asleep. A smile sneaks across my face before ending up sleeping.

When I wake up, I turn to see Adrien still sleeping. He was kind of cute the way he was positioned. His legs were kind of sprawled, but his arms were secure around me. His head was hanging a little, but he didn't snore. Although, you could hear his soft breath.

I try to escape his hold, but he held me too strong for me to escape without waking him. I wiggle, probably looking like a fish out of water. I escape his warm hold and exhale from exhaust. 

I look over at Adrien to see his eyes slowly open. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back before getting up to grab some breakfast. I walk around looking as lost as ever.

Soon, Adrien finds me and laughs. He holds my arms and directs me towards the kitchen, walking in unison with me. I finally find it and sort of run to the fridge.

I look in to find a variety of goods! I felt as if I could eat everything that exists in this fridge, so I grabbed as much breakfast food as I can. He walks towards me with a chuckle and puts his arms around me to reach the food in my hands. He takes some of the food and puts it back in the fridge. I pout a little before sitting down to eat the things Adrien didn't put back.

I find that I have a banana, a cereal box, and a Toaster Strudel. I unbox everything and put the banana in my mouth as I walk around to fix everything. I turn from the toaster to see Adrien in front of me. He takes a bite of the other end of my banana. My face warms and he laughs. (AFTER MONTHS OF ME WRITING GHIS i just realized how awkward this situation is I mean c'mon a banana *_*)

"Stop blushing, your too cute when you do," he demands. He walks away into one of the rooms inside of this maze house. I continue with my breakfast and try to find my way back to the room, so that I can ask for some new clothes to change into.

I finally find him and he nods. He shows me a drawer filled with girl clothes and I walk to try to find something.

"These clothes aren't that great you know," I giggle as I still look through the clothes.

"Well not many girls stay over," he looks thought he clothes with me. "Plus, my dad normally designs clothes for guys rather than girls, so we don't get many fashionable things."

"Well, I'm not looking for anything fashionable and tight, I'm looking for something comfy" He looks through the drawers some more.

"Well I don't see anything, sorry. But you could wear this big  Cat T-shirt and these black leggings." I look at it for a while before finally nodding. I exit the room to go into some other room to change.

I get into it after about 5 minutes and get out. I walk around to find the living room and sit there for a while as I play (game) on my phone.

I hear some screams, so I rush to go outside. I see a giant robot at the scene and go wide eyed.

"Adrien!" I yell," I'm gonna go get some new clothes at the mall!" I hear some footsteps and he comes towards me, holding something.

"Here, take some pocket money," he responds. It was about 200 dollars. I nod and run out.

I put the money in my purse and begin to transform into Serpent Venimeux.

I run towards the enemy and do whatever I can to hold it back until Ladybug and Chat come.

After about 5 minutes, I see Ladybug running on the rooftop with Chat following her side and helping me fight the villain off. Although Chat seemed less flirty today. Weird.
Nothing works to find where the akuma is, though.

"The akuma, it's in his glasses!" Ladybug yells over the noise. We try to get to him, but the metal was too strong.

The robot picks me up and throws me across the street into a brick building with brutal force. My back aches from the hit and blood streams down my face coming from my head. I fall to the ground, Chat coming to my side. He looks at the wounds and looks back at the challenger.

"Your gonna wish you've never done that!" He yells. He runs with his staff on to where the glass of the bot is. He breaks through it, doing whatever he can. Whatever he did, the robot began to disappear and the teen is left with Chat by his side, the glasses broken next to them. The Akuma flies around until Ladybug states her catchphrase.

Chat comes to me and I hear a beep. His kwami's energy is running out.

"You better leave," I breath,"I don't want you to reveal your identity."

"I'm not going anywhere until I know that your safe," he looks at me with worry. I look up at him, resisting to fall in love with him as he kisses my head.

A/N

Oh no, what ever shall happen? I mean the next chapter is there what are you still doing reading this pointless note