14

My head is pounding, and the alarm clock blaring on the bedside table isn't exactly the most helpful thing in the world. That's the thing about alcohol. You can have the best night in the world, but the next morning will always be fucking horrible.

I wish I could remember last night, but I don't. Not at all.

I remember talking to zack about Ryan. I remember Ryan's tongue on my skin before we did tequila shots. I remember sneaking off to the club with Ryan beside me but after that it's all black.

I don't remember how I got home, or how the hell I even got to my bed, and I definitely don't remember how Ryan and I ended up together naked in bed.

Fuck. Sarah was going to kill me.

It takes me a moment to get my barrings, but soon enough I rise out of bed and move to slip on my robe. Ryan is a deep sleeper, thank god. His soft chocolate locks are spread across the bed which smells like.... Is that chlorine? Fuck, how did we end up in the pool?

I rake my fingers through my hair and sigh as I look the room over. Bed sheets have been kicked to the ground and the headboard of my bed.... Fuck. How did I manage to break the headboard? I glance back down at Ryan and sigh. That's how.

I'm not an idiot. I know how I get when I get drunk, and I know how I get around Ryan and... I fucked everything up. How was I going to tell Sarah?

I push my way out of the bedroom and make my way to the kitchen, which is littered with empty beer cans and reeks of alcohol, but I don't care too much about that right now. I need to try to remember what happened last night.

I grab a carton of orange juice and quickly bring it to my lips. How i didn't throw up last night is beyond me, because my head is pounding so hard it seems like I must have drank at least five gallons of liquor.

Fuck.

I find my phone on the coffee table and quickly pick it up. 87 missed calls from Zack. Fuck, really? Eighty fucking seven? And how many calls from Sarah? None. I would thank god for that if I believed in him.

I should call Zack back, let him yell at me for a bit, but something inside me says I'll call him later. I need to investigate what happened last night.

When I unlock my phone i find that I won't have to do that much work after all. My fans have let me know exactly what happened. Well.... My fans and my pictures on Instagram. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

First i see a picture of me in a shopping cart, Ryan pushing me as I flip off the camera. Classy, Brendon. I vaguely remember it. Pieces are coming back to me slowly. I remember talking with Ryan in that back alley, and then being pushed around town in a shopping cart, flipping off everyone we passed by. I chuckle softly at the memory. I faintly remember going to a liquor store.

There's a tagged photo of me and Ryan sitting at a bar at a huge party. I don't remember that at all. Wait! No, yeah I do! Fuck what were those girls names? Eh, who cares? They were coke heads anyways.

And then I see a video. From Ryan's account. FUCK MY LIFE.

He better not have.... That son of a bitch better not have filmed us fucking.

I'm scared to click on it, but when I do I see myself back flipping off of the roof and into the pool. The caption makes me laugh. It's just a simple ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Ryan always had a way with words didn't he?

"Oh, you found the video huh?" I hear a voice behind me say. When I turn around I see Ryan, wrapped up in a bed sheet, hair messy from last nights obvious sex. "You probably don't remember me taking it."

"I don't remember a lot from last night actually." I chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my head. "Hey uh.... Did we.... You know...."

"Did we have sex?" Ryan asks, the light in his eyes fading slightly. I nod gently and he shakes his head. "No.... No we didn't."

"Oh thank god!" I say way too excitedly.

Ryan's eyes fall to the floor and the smile quickly fades from his lips. "I uh.... I better get home... Wouldn't want to be here when Sarah shows up."

"Yeah." I nod gently, mustering up a laugh. "You probably wouldn't. I'll see you later okay?" I say, giving him a dismissive wave goodbye.

"Bye bren..." He says, voice slightly sad.

"Bye Ryan!" I say happily. And why wouldn't I be happy? I just learned I didn't fuck up my marriage last night. Ryan would have no reason to lie about that.......

Right?