Rule #3

The days just slowly passed by. Today is Saturday, right? I have no idea. I've lost count of the days since the day I became what I am right now. Does it even matter? I no longer care about the world outside the walls of this dark mansion. Am I still alive? I checked my pulse. Well, sure my breathing is perfectly normal.

Suddenly, I laughed. As loud as I could.

Did I just use the word 'normal'? What does it even mean? Can it still be applied to a boy like me? I chuckled.

Out of boredom, I started walking through the empty halls of the house. I passed by the huge painting of my family. Then I realized that I just miss Mother and Father so much. But I continued walking upstairs and turning to a familiar corner. I entered a room. This was Greta's room. The room's a big disaster. Everything is out of its place.

I inhaled. That sweet smell.

It seems that she left everything here. Her clothes, those silly magazines she used to read, and her sweet honey smell. But still, Malcolm got HER.

I went out and angrily shut the door.

How am I supposed to get Greta out of my head? To forget everything that happened? I need to escape from all this. But, how could I? If I can't even run away from myself.

I went inside of my room I used when I was only a kid. The toys are still placed on the small shelf, except for the broken lamp and an old painting. They were broken when I accidentally pushed Greta too hard, that night. She came flying to the wall, with her back crashing everything.

Then memories from that night flooded my mind.

YOU ALMOST KILLED GRETA! YOU'RE A MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU HURT SOMEONE WHO TOOK GOOD CARE OF YOU? NOW YOU'VE GOT NOTHING IN RETURN! NO ONE WILL WAKE YOU UP AT SEVEN O'CLOCK! NO ONE WILL FEED YOU! NO ONE WILL READ YOU A STORY! NO ONE WILL SING YOU TO SLEEP! NO ONE WILL KISS YOU GOODNIGHT! AND LASTLY! NO ONE WILL EVER BE THERE FOR YOU EVER AGAIN!

I screamed. I can't stop the Demon inside of my head. Its voice is all I can hear. So I ran away, as fast as I could. I don't know where I'm heading to, all I need is to get away from everything! I feel my cheeks are getting wet and my eyes feel like its swelling.

STOP! Just, please, stop!

Then my sight was all blurry, and everything went black.