Rule #9

"Livy! Are you in there? Please, show yourself already. I-I- think I s-saw something!" Adam's pleading voice said behind the door.

Before I could pick up and take a look at the crumbled papers, I quickly went to open the door.

Why was the door locked? Did I even lock it after I got inside?

When I opened the door, Adam quickly went inside and hid behind me.

"What's the problem?" I kneel down to his level.

"I don't know. I t-think I saw something outside. A d-doll, I think?" the scared boy said while looking right to my eyes.

I snorted, "A doll? You were scared because of a freaking doll?

Adam furrowed his eyebrows, "I was walking and screaming your name and-and when I was about to hold the doorknob I swear I felt someone was watching me from behind and then there was just a doll! The doll wasn't there before Livy! I'm telling the truth!"

I stop smiling.

I'm telling the truth, I swear! No! I'm not insane! It was real! I'm telling the truth .....

"Okay, I believe you Adam. just stay calm." I rubbed both of his arms.

I stood up and walked towards to door.

There was nothing until I looked over to my right side. There was a doll on the floor, sitting. I picked the creepy doll up and walked back inside the room.

"Is this th-"

"Don't show it to me please! It's eyes are scaring me." Adam said with both of his hands covering his eyes.

I put down the doll on the bed, "Sorry."

"You sure that it just, popped out of nowhere?" I asked, still looking at the doll.

"Hundred percent." I looked at him, both hands still covering his eyes.

I turned look back at the white doll. My eyes found its way to the crumbled papers on the floor. When i was about to pick those up, I heard Mom's voice downstairs.

"Adam? Olivia? Where are you? Dad and I are back!"

I heard Adam's footsteps running back downstairs, "CAN WE GO BACK TO OUR HOUSE AGAIN?!"

I sat beside the doll and opened one of the papers on the floor.

It was empty. I opened another one, empty. I furiously opened another and the paper says:

RULES

1.  No Guests

2.  Never Leave Brahms Alone

3.  Save Meals in Freezer

4.  Never Cover Brahms Face

5.  Read a Bedtime Story

6.  Play Music Loud

7.  Clean the Traps

8.  Only Malcolm Brings Deliveries

9.  Brahms is Never to Leave

10.  Kiss Goodnight 

What are these rules for? Who's Malcolm? And who on Earth is Brahms?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for the longgggggggggg wait. I swear I'm the World's #1 Laziest Person when it comes to updating. I'm a horrible writer, I know :) 

Anyways, I've been really meaning to thank all of you for reading/supporting this story for a long time. Hope ya'll like this update ;) 

I'll try my best to stay active on wattpad, thank you again. Wishing you all the love in this world xx

sincerely panicking,

me 

hehehe