15: Hey! That Rhymes!

Yes, I am aware that the pic of Kristen is Kristen Stewart, but Kristen is NOT Kristen!! Well I mean she's Kristen, but Not Kristen... THE CHARACTER ISN'T KRISTEN STEWART, she just looks like her.

   I make the same noise from the car, the one that reminds me of a kitty growl, and shove Andy out of the store, following quickly. "Why don't we go get those drum sticks now, okay? OKAY." I don't even let him respond before I drag him into the nearest music store.
  "Um, why don't we just get the phones first?" Andy argues, starting to leave the store.
  "Because we're already here!" I practically cry, and he looks at me with annoyance.
"We were already there," he points out.
"Well now we're here," I snap, and Andy looks bewildered.
"What's gotten into you? One minute you're sharing your life with me and I think we're actually becoming friends, and the next you're acting rude! I thought you were different," Andy states. I sigh and my hands fly to my hair, gripping it while I try to think. What he said hurt, but it's true: I'm acting like I'm bipolar. He has no clue why I practically flew away from the phone store.
"Look, Andy, I---"
"Blade? Bladen? Hell, is that you?" I freeze at the sound of Mason, and immediately tense up. Andy seems to take note of this.
"M-Mason," I stamper, and Andy suddenly realizes. "W-Why are you here?" But he doesn't answer, and instead makes a beeline for me.
Out of instinct, I squeeze my eyes shut and brace for impact, but feel nothing. A gentle hand grazes my shoulder, and I jump six feet in the air. After a few seconds, I slowly peel my eyes open, and am greeted my a hurt looking Mason. I'm a shaking mess by now, and he does seem to take notice.
"What have I done to you?" He realizes in horror. "Oh my god, Little Bear, I'm so sorry, oh my god," he repeats again, his hands flying up to his hair. I immediately think to my actions from earlier and bite back a laugh. Now is hardly the time.
But, Mason hasn't called me Little Bear since we were 14, and the gesture alone makes me sniffle. But, I can't trust him. I can't. He's done too much. I step back, and Andy takes that as his cue to slide in between my twin and I. Mason immediately stiffens.
"Why are you getting near my sister?" Mason demands, and anger begins to fill me. Where was he through all of those years? Where was he when Dad would beat me black and blue? He has no right to be getting protective right now!
But before I can say anything, Andy beats me to it. "Look, you jerk, I don't know who you think you are, confusing Blade like this. You left her practically for dead, and now that she's left you, you want her back? No, get the hell away from her."
I place my hand on Andy's back and whisper, "let's just go, please."
"What? No! I won't let you! Little Bear please! I've changed!" Mason all but begs, and I shake my head.
"No, Mason, I just see a little blind puppy who's gotten the furniture changed in him. If your really my Big Bear again, you'll let me leave, and you won't follow me."
Mason is silent for a little while, and slowly moves aside, letting us pass. Andy takes my hand tightly and starts to lead me away from the store, but I halt and turn to look at my twin, who is on the verge of tears. I quickly call a 'one sec' over my shoulder and flee to my brother, throwing my arms around him in a hug. He immediately responds. If this is the last time I see him, I want it to be like this. I want to remember the sweet, innocent brother, who had given my the small teddy bear sitting in Dakota's bed. I whisper in Mason's ear, "prove to me that you've changed, and I promise you'll see me again." And with that, I rush back to Andy's side, and we head into the phone store.

* * * * *

I decided to get Mom a lime green iPhone 5c, and myself a phone identical to my old one, a white iPhone 5c. When we leave the store, I walk to the iPhone cart they have in the mall and pick up a Cheshire Cat 3D rubber case, a Pikachu one, and a Batman one. Andy is still in the music store once I finish, and I go to join him to see him surrounded in a sea of fangirls. I decide not to intrude because that's rude (hey! That rhymes!) and I notice Andy gripping a pair of drumsticks for dear life. I figure he'll most likely break those due to the amount of pressure he's putting on the sticks, so I grab two more, a portable record player, along with some of the records from BVB, ATL, BMTH, and others that they had. I grab a few sets of earbuds, and start to head to the front. Sadly, I'm RUDELY shoved out of the way.
"He---YOU!" I shout accusingly, pointing at the bouncer dude. "Ohohooh I SOOO do not have the time nor the patience for this--for you!" At the sound of my rant, the same annoying beginning of a super super super ghost smile makes its way into his face, and I give him a withering look. "Your precious is over in the hurricane," I say with a sour bite in my voice, pointing to Andy and the screaming teenage girls. He gives me a curt nod and starts to walk away. "And stop shoving me, you mangy nincompoop!"
With all of that off my chest, I pay for my stuff and tell the man working at the desk, "please tell the very attractive man with the black hair and blue eyes, aka the cause of the noise that I am in Hot Topic. My name is Blade," I add, and the man nods and smiles kindly.
Once I'm in the store, I grab Gryffindor and Slytherin sweaters, Cheshire Cat thigh high socks, some kitty platform boots, some rose lined wire cat ears, a bottle heart necklace, black lipstick, a pair of high waisted leather shorts, a pair of new fishnets, a new septum ring, a Doctor Who sweatshirt, a Supernatural Blanket, a Batman bra, the Star Wars C-3P0 and R2D2 necklace set for Dakota and me, and lastly, the Winchester Brothers cardigan.
I put my stuff on the counter to pay, and give them my HT+1 card, my employee discount, and right as I'm about to hand them my cash, a tattooed hand reaches around me and hands the cashier money. She takes it right as I turn to see Andy.
"I was gonna get it," I say, a frown reaching my face.
"I know you were," Andy answers. I sigh mumble under my breath about how I'm going to slip money in his pocket later, knowing he can't hear me over the music.
I take my bag and we make our way to my car, and rush in. I hand Mom her phone, which she takes with careful hands. I hand her the Pikachu case and say, "your number is easy: (424) 444 4244." (A/N: please don't try the number I just made it up but that is the LA area code so yeah) she starts to set up my phone while I download Instagram on mine and follow my crew, DMing them:

Hey guys it's Blade who's working the account today?

It's me, Eliza

Ok cool tell everyone my new # is (424) 526-1324

Kk boo.

Minutes later I'm getting twenty four texts from all of my crew members. Mom sends me one once her phone is set up, and Andy adds all of Black Veil Brides' numbers, and after I add in Dakota's and Elijah's numbers.
Not even a few seconds after do I start to get a call from Jada.
"Hello?"
"Blade, I'm quitting the crew."
"What?!"
"And Kristen and I are getting married."
"WHAT?!"
"She's pregnant."
"WHAT!!!!????"
"And I'm joining the Army. "

*. *. *. *. *
The whole way to the house I'm muttering incoherent words and pleading for CC to drive faster. Once we get back, I leave everything in. The car, and jump out before the car comes to a stop, sprinting onto the house.
I'm greeted by the sight of a grim crew, a shocked Elijah and Dakota, and a sobbing Kristen, who's murmuring Jada's name. As soon as she sees me, she jumps up and rushes into my extended arms. "He's going away! Oh Blade, I'm going to be a-a-alone!! What if he doesn't come home?!" She wails, and I try my best to console her. I lead her to the small sofa she was sitting one, and sit with her.
"Where is my brother?" I ask calmly, and Zahra sighs.
"We don't know. He slammed the door after him on his way out."
I grit my teeth and file my brother.
"Hello?"
"Where the hell are you? You need to get back NOW," I seethe. I hear him sigh. The door opens, and reveals my brother. I hang up, grab one of Dakota's old slippers from the floor, and whack him repeatedly with it.
"Estúpido estúpido estúpido! ¿Cómo podrías dejar tu novia embarazada solo cuando te necesite más? Y luego le deja a la tripulación sin una explicación de por qué estás dejando la tripulación? Y lo está haciendo en el infierno desea inscribirse en el ejército de Dios maldito?!"
(Stupid Stupid Stupid! How could you leave your PREGNANT FIANCÉ alone when she needs you the most? And then you leave the crew without an explanation as to why you're leaving the crew? And what in the hell is making you want to enrol in the god damn army?!)
"Okay! Okay! Suficiente con la chancla!" (Okay! Okay! Enough with the slipper!)
He rips the shoe from my grip and drops it back onto the floor. I glare. Jada turns and searches the room, his eyes finally landing on Kristen. He walks over to her, making sure to walk in a wide arc around me. He scoops her up and she sobs into his chest.
After he calms her down somewhat, he looks at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It wasn't fair of me to drop the bomb on you all that way. I've been going to basic training for a while, which is why you all haven't seen me around lately. They're deploying me."
I feel the ice start at the tips of my fingers and toes. "When are you going, and where?"
He looks away from me. "Afghanistan." Now both Mom and Kristen are sobbing. The ice is to my knees and elbows.
"When."
"We'll still keep in touch, and--" the ice is to my shoulders and waist.
"When."
Jada sighs. I feel the ice creep into my neck, and freezes my abdomen. "Three days."
I feel myself fall to the floor, and I know the ice has reached my heart. Someone starts to pick me up, but I bolt up and rush out the door.
I run past buildings, trees, streets, one bridge, two bridges, more streets, all while the world is blurring. Soon it starts to feel like when we had to run in school: I'm running from my life. I run from my father, from Mason, from the abuse, from the army, from Jada, I run from it all.
Right as I reach the third bridge, an arms scoops my knees up, catching my torso and lifting me up bridal style.
"Man, if I have gazelle legs, you're a freaking cheetah!" Andy mutters, but then says louder, "Blade, why did you run?"
"I can't loose him!" I sob. "If he leaves, he might not come back! I need him! He keeps me sane! I can live without my brother!" Andy walks over to the bridge, and sits me on the rim. He starts to comfort me.
He hugs me while I cry into his chest, and suddenly, he pulls back. I can't believe that my world is crashing so fast. My brother is joining the Army, the other is bipolar, my father is insane and is threatening my life. What's next?
Andy takes my face in his hands and wipes the tears from my cheeks. My heart skips a beat. There's no way he could be--
My thoughts are silenced my Andy Biersack's lips coming into contact with my own. It only takes me moments to respond. The ice that had frosted me over melts, the flames of this passionate kiss disintegrating it all. He leans down more, and deepens the kiss, transforming it from sweet and calm to rough and even more passionate than before.
  I need to breathe, but I've forgotten how to. Air? Who needs air? This is the best way to die!
  But it seems Andy needs air too, because he pulls back.
  "Blade?" He asks me.
  "Somebody pinch me." Oi. That's going to bite me later.