19: Hey, Smiley

After many laughs and tears, we all calm down and go to take a tour of the apartment, which Dakota is leading.
  The living room is red based, with modern style white sofas and love seats, accompanied by bright blood red pillows. The table in the middle is glass, decorated by a red case filled with luscious white roses. A small black rug keeps the table from scrapping the wood floor. The kitchen is seen from where I'm sitting, and that's where Dakota decides to start. We pass the modern white fireplace on the way in.
  She points to the door connected to the kitchen and says, "you don't have to use this door, because there's obviously a breakfast bar connected to the open living room and you can just walk in, but if you want to go the old fashion way.." She motions to the door, making us laugh. The kitchen is blood red, and the bar is a milk white, softening the color while making it bolder at the same time. I'm distracted though, because Andy is currently playing with my fingers while we walk, hands intertwined. Weirdo.
  She leads us out the kitchen door and a bit farther down the hall, opening the door to a large room with a washer and dryer. "Laundry room," she says, barely stopping to acknowledge the room, but then says, "Kristen, this is your room," and pushes open the red door. The walls are a light lavender shade, the night stands and dressers all white, and her queen sized bed is placed on top of a white fur rug, covering the maple Salzburg hardwood flooring. Her comforter and pillow cases are a solid color, bubblegum pink. She smiles warmly at it and walks in. "I love it!!!" She exclaims.
  "There's more," Dakota says, adding her famous wolfish grin into the picture. She strides to a closed purple door and opens it, motioning for us to follow. We gasp. Inside is another bedroom, the walls painted a butter cream yellow color , and has a big white crib sitting in front of one of the walls. There are small star glow in the dark stickers that litter the roof, and there are bins of toys lined up against another wall. Kristen's eyes well up with tears. Jada comes up and hugs her, and they admire the room together. "Why don't you guys go on?" He says, and we all smile at him.
  On our way out, Dakota turns to Mom. "Your room's next." She walks up the hall a bit further after closing Kristen's door (which turned out to be white on the other side) and opens another door.

" She walks up the hall a bit further after closing Kristen's door (which turned out to be white on the other side) and opens another door

This time, the walls are a deep purple, with lighter shades littering it, giving a slight galaxy affect. Mom's queen size bed is hidden by an ivory comforter and matching pillow set, while her vanity is a matching shade. Her dresser is the same as Kristen's, as is her night stand. Her lamp is a small modern one, made with dolphin milk glass. She has a black rug covering the wood floor instead of white though. Mom smiles, and goes to her walk in closet, depositing all of the stuff I'd bought her the Dakota made her bring.
Soon, Dakota turns to me. "I've saved the best for last." I give her a questioning look, and now it's just Elijah, Dakota, Black Veil Brides, and me heading to my room.
The first thing I notice is the pearly ivory French doors, the handles a slight elegant rose gold. I look at Dakota. She juts her chin in it's direction. I pull Andy's hand so he knows to come with me, and I open one of the doors with my free hand. I gasp at my room, which is perfectly me. I look at Dakota. "Well, I know you like the weird creepy recycled things like the milk carton bag you had today, so yeah. You also owe the art team a big thank you. They helped move everything and decorate this place." Tears well up in my eyes, and I wander deeper into the room. It's just perfect. My bed is like a bunk bed, but it's a queen sized and is only the top, my desk, computer, rug, and chair is under it. There's a beaded skirt masking the desk from sight, so I have to squint to see, but when I walk in, I immediately spot a chair made from old cassette tapes that I fall in love with. I also spot the lamp made with old CDs that I can't help but grin at.

  I slide back out of the small secret makeshift room and enter my real one once more

  I slide back out of the small secret makeshift room and enter my real one once more. There's a matching standing cassette tap lamp at the opposite corner of the room, where Dakota's couch--
Wait.
Processing....
Understanding...
Staring...
Reprocessing....
Double checking...
Triple checking...
Yeah. That's Dakota's couch. The couch that was in her room this morning. The couch that Jada slept on after the show a few days ago. That's Dakota's couch. Should I ask? Yeah.
  I look at Dakota, and point at it. "Couch." She laughs, while Andy gives me a weird look. "Wait, let me be more specific. Your couch. The couch that was in your room this morning." She grins.
   "I know. Elijah and I wanted go give you a piece of home. I know your only three and a half minutes away, but still..."
  I smile. "I know." I continue to survey the room, and more chairs, ones made of old skate boards, and thankfully. Thankfully, they're padded.
  "Hey, smiley," Dakota calls, causing me to look at her. "Look up." She flicks on the light, and I glance up to see not a fan, but a light made of old CD cases. I squeal.

*. *. *. *. *. *.

  We decided to finish up the happy birthdays here at the apartment, and we got a few more things before Everyone decided to disperse.
  Everybody has either left or gone to bed besides Black Veil Brides, and four of them step out, leaving Andy to say his goodbyes.
  He turns to me and kisses me sweetly, and every time he does this, I almost faint. "You know, I've always dreamed of meeting you, but I never thought I'd be your girlfriend."
  "A girlfriend who is hopefully going on a date with me tomorrow at seven."
  "I can't. My brother-"
  "Is leaving at six thirty. I want to do this to take your mind off it. And to get to know you better." I laugh and blush a bright hue of red. I simply nod.
  Andy lifts my face so I'm staring into the beautiful blue eyes that I could stare at for hours. He slowly grins, making my heart freeze. I mean, sorry, but have you seen this man smile?