21: Nice Going, You Mangy Nincompoop

Okay, not gonna lie, I saw the word count and laughed. It should give you an ominous vibe for the next chapter ;) btw I mean the phone number not the date

I'm pretty sure I look like a goldfish. I then do the stupidest thing.
  I point at Gerard Way and say, "Gerard. Fluffing. Way. I think I'm going to pee myself." I then use both of my hands to cover my mouth while Gerard laughs so hard, he looks like a restarted seal, making soundless laughs and clapping repeatedly.
I blush and calmly start to check his items, the last one being scanned as he finally calms down.
I resist the urge to roll my eyes as Gerard wipes an imaginary tear from his face. "I like you, you're funny," he says, making me bounce around like a five year old inside my head.
"T-thanks! Do you mind signing this?" I ask, pulling an MCR tank top out of the stock box Elijah just brought out. I quickly check the size, and smile when I see it's a small.
Gerard takes a silver sharpie out and signs the shirt, calling out, "Frank! Come sign this shirt!" while he signs it. I scream when I see frank come out from behind one of the older MCR shirts.
"Man, they always screw up my face!" He complains, pointing at the same shirt he just walked away from.
"Frank, all they do is transfer the picture to the shirt, they don't change anything."
"Well I'm not photogenic, Gee!"
All while the two are arguing, I'm laughing, hiding under my breath as I continue to check out Gerard Way's items.
"Sign the damned shirt already, Frank!"
"Fine!" Frank picks up the sharpie and signs the shirt in really big letters. "See that? I'm the star on the shirt." Frank jokes, and I can't help it: I laugh and say "you two are like me and the twins!"
Both of them look at me. "Hi!" Frank cheers, and Gerard rolls his eyes at him.
"C-Can I get a picture with you two?" I ask shyly.
"Awwwwwwweeeeee" they admire together, and bustle over to me, each standing on either side of me, kissing my cheek while I snap the photo. I think this is the best day ever.
They slide back out of the employee area, and I notice Elijah coming to collect the box. He notices the tank--ahem, my tank--outside of the box and goes to grab it, but I grab his wrist.
"Touch it, and I'll cut you," I growl, and Elijah swiftly turns and leaves the shirt in its spot, walking away with the rest.

*. *. *. *. *

Gerard way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, who turned up after I got the picture, and I are currently having a serious discussion. We're trying to determine the best name for a T-Rex when two tattooed arms snake around my waist and lift me up, earning a terrified yelp to escape my mouth. A deep, raspy laugh fills the air, and I immediately relax in Andy's arms. He sets me down, and murmurs, "you're not trying to steal my girl, are you, Mikey, now that you and Alicia are through?" I blush at the wiggling eyebrows Mikey gives me, and turn in Andy's arms, burying my face in his shirt.
There is a chorus of 'awe's and 'you scared her you word-that-rhymes-with-flick's. Andy rubs my back and laughs, whispering in my ear, "Awe, you know I'm kidding, beautiful," which makes me blush harder. I pull away say, "I know. But you need to let go, because I have to clock out." Andy sighs, but reluctantly lets go of my petite waist, letting me trot over to my things. The twins are having and argument, and you can tell that it hurt Dakota's feelings, because her cheeks are blotchy and her eyes are rimmed with tears, while Elijah has a guilty look on his face.
I slap him upside his head, muttering, "nice going, you mangy nincompoop." We clock out and we head out towards the store's exit, where Andy and three of the five MCR members are waiting. Knowing that we have three hours to kill till the shift at the diner, I toss the keys to my baby at Elijah, who catches them with ease. I grab him by the ear and drag him away, Elijah griping the whole time. "You go fix it with your sister, no ands, ifs, or buts. Capishe?" He nods. I point towards the girl, and he leaves.
   I skip over to Andy, who watches me, amused. "I have to be here for another hour and a half, because my sister in law is working in Sephora. I'm gonna go dye my hair. Do you think you could give us a lift back to the apartment?" He smirks at me.
  "Of course, but I wanna see you dye your hair." I blush, and take his hand, bidding My Chemical Romance, or part of it, goodbye. We walk to the salon, where I ask the lady to dye my hair maroon.
   Andy ended up loving the color, needless to say, and when he saw me, he ran a hand through it and kissed my forehead, before telling me it looked beautiful.
  We're currently driving home, with Kristen in the backseat, holding a Sephora bag for me. Apparently, she'd brought a gift back to thank me for letting her stay with Mom and I. I lean my head on Andy's shoulder while he drives Kristen and I back to our apartment, sighing in content.