Chapter 1

yay!

RECAP: I am a princess. Princess Gabriella Tomonas of Baltoria and I'm sick and tired of it. I walked in and took the elevator to my room. I'm too tired to take the stairs. Once I got up to my room, I took my shoes off and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into my bed, exhausted. I sinked into the fluff and fell in love with it."Hey there Princess." I screamed bloody murder.

Chapter 1

"Stop screaming, you'll ruin my nails!" The strange lady said. She was wearing the strangest outfit. She wore black, white, and purple leggings with a green shirt and a leather jacket over it. The shirt wasn't exactly a long shirt so it wasn't the right pick for leggings. Her nails were in a french manicure style and her hair...

My God, her hair. It was in a beehive style, and it was orange!

I think she noticed that I was shocked at her appearance because she said, "Oh my outfit? The agency forces us to wear this anytime we have a new recruit. I know, it's hideous!"

"Wh- How-" I said stumbling over my words. "How did you get in here?" I finally spit out. I scooted back on my bed and scrunched myself up as best as I could, trying hard to subtly get away from this woman.

"Well," she said. "I'm from the agency of POP and-"

"What does POP stand for?" I interrupted.

She gave me a look. "That's confidential," she said. "Anyway, POP is a highly secret agency that recruites princesses and turn them into spy's slash secret agents," she explained. "Do you accept?"

Spy's? Secret Agents? That is not for me, I'm super clumsy, I can't... defeat evil people. I'll trip, as I did only a couple of hours ago.

"Umm..."

"You can think about it. Just know that we might have to go to extremes to erase your memory if you say no," The lady said.

Well that pretty much answers it for me. "Ok? I think?" I said as more of a question.

"Good, now let's go," she said and grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled away. I know better than to go away with strangers. I've been almost kidnapped so many times and that was not going to happen today. I suddenly realized that this strange woman in my room, could be lying. She could just be a murderer who wants me to trust her.

"Wait no, I change my mind. I don't accept, I don't accept!" I said but she still had her hand around my wrist.

She let go looked me in the eye. She started at them for a long time before saying, "You're a strong girl." She sighed and let go of my hand. I sighed with relief and went back onto my bed. But I wasn't closng my eyes until she was out of here.

"Umm, how did you get in here?" I asked as the question popped into my mind.

She smiled a mischievous smile. "I was hoping you would ask that," she said. She went into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I got off the bed and followed her in.

What? I really want to know.

She walked over to the bath tub and felt around the bottom of it. I looked in, confused. She pressed a specific spot on the side and the whole floor of the bath tub slid open, revealing a twisty staircase.

I gasped. Since when has thatbeen there? What if I had been taking a bath and accidentally pressed the button, what would have happened then? That would have been super embarrassing.

"Don't just stand there and gape, come on, we have got to go," she said seriously, but there was still a smile in her eyes. "I'm on a timed schedule."