[1]

Taehyung

He chose the garden to go to. The sun was up and taunting him through the tinted windows of his room. It was too nice to be inside. Picking up his mint blue polaroid, Taehyung ventured down the loud corridor soon to be greeted by the warm glow of sunlight and healing whispers of the wind.

Nobody would be outside on these days. They would be in their dorm room playing on Xbox and buried in homework. On the other hand-Taehyung...

The carefree, quiet lamb who didn't seem to have enough on his shoulders.

He liked silence.

The flowers were dancing slowly in the wind. Red, blue, white and pink flashing in every direction. He took out his blocky polaroid and steadied it to a nearby sleeping orage tulip. He fiddled with the buttons then click.

The machine churned then dispensed a square picture. Feeling successful, Taehyung sat himself down on the grass bank of a small stream. It was wonky and shallow but he remembered the day where kids from another school came in, dug out a wonky and shallow line and filled it with water. To this day, the school has kept it flowing and alive.

Just sheltered by the strong rays of the Sun, Taehyung spotted another form of life on the deserted land of flowers.

He was resting under the great Willow. The hairs of the giant beast providing coverage for the person's face. Taking out his polaroid once again, Taehyung propped it on his knee and focused on the tree. The person under it made the whole aspect even more mysterious.

Then-click

Jimin

He skipped down the corridor with a big grin plastered on his face, people greeted him as he went by. The sun was out and it made Jimin happy. But he had no one to celebrate with, since nobody liked the outdoors.

The music was plugged deep into his brain as he was greeted by the sun and silence, so he tuned it louder. Not caring what song it was.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie, these other brothers can't deny-" Jimin sang at the top of his lungs, unable to care that there might be other people around. Luckily, there weren't any to experience the wrath of his voice.

Finding the big Willow he always adored, Jimin laid himself against the stiff, peeling bark and closed his eyes. Trusting the leaf whips to cover up his existence.

As much as Jimin loved sound and loudness. Being lost in it with little mix of silence was his favourite.

From the corner of his eye, he saw something flash. Just as the light disappeared, Jimin held back the curtain of willow leaves and peered over the stream. A guy had spotted him as well as he did.

Squinting, Jimin tried to make out who it was, as they were staring at each other for quite awhile until the guy with the polaroid stood up, took one last glance at Jimin and walked away up the hill and back to the dorm department.

He wanted to care, but the Sun kissing his skin along with the wind massaging it... Jimin couldn't help but forget the odd encounter and go back to closing his eyes and listening to music. I'll find you later, he promised himself.