[14]

Taehyung

Taehyung felt too uneasy to go to sleep with Jimin ill, so he told himself to go sit on the sofa until the sun rose. But the unsettled boy fell asleep along with the sound of the ocean waves rolling onto the shore.

Taehyung woke up with a slight nudge, facing a smiling Jimin who had wet hair, a few strands dangling in front of his face.

"Are we taking turns on the sofa?" The elder joked, walking away and entering the kitchen. Well he certainly had gotten better. Taehyung wiped the drool off the corner of his lip and blinked a few times, facing something explicit for his pure eyes. Jimin's bare torso. He was wearing nothing but denim jeans with a belt that held it on, it hung dangerously low on his hips and Taehyung had to force his eyes away from the sight. Before Jimin could catch Taehyung in the act, he turned around and gulped. How can you be comfortable enough to walk around the house shirtless, when there is a guest? Taehyung didn't mind it, maybe he enjoyed it. Maybe.

Plucking up the courage to go sit at the kitchen island, Taehyung kept his eyes fixed on Jimin's face as he leaned on the counter with a cup of coffee in one hand. Underneath clothes, Taehyung always thought Jimin was skinny and scrawny, no meat or muscle.

Well, he was entirely wrong. He had big biceps but a very cute nutella stomach. Don't even get Taehyung started. He had a tattoo. It snaked up his abdomen in Chinese. Anyone who could catch him shirtless would notice the bold tattoo. When did he get it? What did it mean?

The atmosphere was quiet as Taehyung scanned Jimin and the male absently drinking coffee.

"Someone is coming to visit today!" Jimin burst out into a smile, startling Taehyung in his seat. Who would be visiting them in the middle of Busan, his parents? Despite the sleep deprivation showing in Jimin's eyes, his smile covered it better than makeup. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, showing an interest.

"After this, I'm going to pick her up. I'll be back in ten minutes though!" Jimin placed his mug down and skipped happily back into his room. Taehyung planted his face into his hands. The excited male came back out in khaki trousers and a plain white top with fluffy black leather jacket. He looked really attractive with morning hair and- Taehyung clenched his teeth at the thought. He wasn't going to think about it.

"As I said, no running away" Jimin chuckled, zipping up the jacket, walking over to Taehyung, ruffling his hair and walking out of the door with a slam.

"You never said anything, rascal" Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin

His five year old little sister came thundering down with her tiny feet towards Jimin, her small arms wrapping around his thighs and giggling.

"I thought you would never come!" Jimin picked up the frail, messy black haired girl and placed her in the car, clicking in the seat belt. Park Eunji was Jimin's smallest sister, his younger brother was still in college. She had the resemblance of his face a little, big smile and bright eyes. Jimin hopped into the car and began to drive, feeling Eunji kick the back of his seat gently as he drove, he had gotten used to it over the times he had to drive her anywhere.

"Eunji, when we get to my house, there is someone there I'd like you to meet." Jimin glanced into the back mirror and saw her face light up with excitement.

"Really? Who? Is it Hobi ?! Please let it be Yoongi... he always does my hair and give me snacks" Jimin chuckled, giving Eunji a gentle smile.

"Someone new, he's a friend. His name is Taehyung." The name felt foreign on his tongue, it's been awhile since he had called Taehyung by his full name. But Jimin was grateful that Taehyung allowed him to utter such words despite the painstaking memory-lanes.