[4]

Taehyung

"Hyung~" Jungkook groaned, nudging Taehyung's arm with his. The older looked up with a soft expression.

"Hm?" He hummed questioningly. The maknae pushed his text book towards the attention of his elder and shot him puppy eyes.

"I don't get it" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung awed at the puppy eyes then looked away. It was an extremely long maths equation.

"Kook, that doesn't make sense. You can't just randomly put the number 69 everywhere" Taehyung glanced at Jungkook quizically. The boy shrugged. Taehyung picked up the pencil and scribbled over his work, Jungkook's eyes suddenly lit up along with a smile.

"Thanks Hyung!" Jungkook smacked his book closed, stuffed it in his bag and ran out of the library. Soon as he did, Taehyung's mind drifted to the thought of what Jungkook told him on the roof.

Someone's looking for you

Sighing, Taehyung went back to skim reading his revision sheet. Somebody dropped their books infront of Taehyung but he paid it no attention, continuing with the reading.

"Busy?" The voice was laced with amusement, Taehyung nodded.

"Revision?" They asked again. He nodded. There was a pause, then a piece of paper with a wobbly smiley face drawn on it replaced his revision sheet. Furrowing his eyebrows, Taehyung looked up.

Its him, the guy in his art

"What do you want" Taehyung exhaled with a tone of frustration. The guy recoiled back into his seat with a chuckle.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you too." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the snide comment, flicking away the smiley face.

"I'm busy" Taehyung emphasized the word, shooting the stranger a glare. The guy in his art class, the smart-mouth one.

"Hi Busy! I'm Jimin" Jimin smiled briefly before he took out his hand from under the table to shake Taehyung's hand. All he did was stare at the hovering palm. Jimin accepted the rejection smoothly.

"That's a firm handshake you got there" Taking his hand back and laughing. Taehyung picked up his stuff and began to walk away.

"See you later!" Jimin's voice called after him.

"Hopefully not too soon" Taehyung mumbled to himself

Jimin

Jimin: What's his name again? 

Hoseok:Kim Taehyung

Jimin: Spotted?

Hoseok: Library, with this maknae called Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin: Thankyou hyung :D <3 <3

Hoseok: Anytime Jiminie <3

Jimin grinned to himself as he stuffed his phone away and began to migrate to the library. What should he say?

All Jimin wanted to do was be Taehyung's friend. No, he wanted his attention. Jimin was stiff as he walked, his heart began to beat, his blood flowing rapidly.

As soon as he opened the library doors, he instantly saw Taehyung. He stood there for a few seconds, staring at Taehyung's soft and calm expression.

It intrigued Jimin even more. Such gentle movements that Taehyung did calmed the nervous boy. Jimin found himself at ease. He picked up a few books on the way and slapped it onto the table that Taehyung was studying on. He didn't flinch, move or even acknowledge the loud action. This encouraged Jimin's ego.

"Busy?" He asked teasingly, without being rude, Taehyung nodded.

"Revision?" Jimin shot another question with pride. Taehyung nodded absently again. Feeling defeated and unwanted, Jimin drew a smiley face on a blank piece of paper and slid it over the top of Taehyung's revision sheet.

The moment he looked up, something flashed in his eyes. Jimin took his time to stare at Taehyung in awe until he was cut off.

"What do you want" He glared with a tone of arrogance. Jimin scoffed.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you too" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the latter's sarcasm. He flicked away the drawing and sighed.

"I'm busy" Taehyung's voice was laced with frustration, loud and clear. Jimin's mischevious grin grew,

"Hi Busy! I'm Jimin" he saw how Taehyung mentally took note of his introduction. After trying to shake his hand, Taehyung stood up with an unimpressed face and began to walk away.

"See you soon!" Jimin called out half heartedly. Taehyung said something inaudible then disappeared.

Leaving Jimin to sit with his books and thoughts. He really admired Taehyung's eyes. Clouded deep brown. His thin lips and long eyelashes. With all those features, Jimin wondered why Taehyung buried that underneath a wall. He wanted to break it, smash it. If not pick at it with his nails if its a sensitive mission. He wants to see that smile. A smile that could possibly light up a room. Or bring a flower back to life