[2]

Taehyung

Taehyung was making his way towards first lesson  which was Art. Although he didn't really like it, choosing it for course work was the only thing that allowed it to be a side subject which was easy going and relaxed. He preferred photography.

"Hyung!" A familiar voice called out from behind. Taehyung turned around- Jungkook. He was just as quiet and collected as Taehyung was, but with a little more emotion. A smile was set upon his face as he was clutching his art folder. They've been friends since high school, but it felt longer than that. "Ah, Kook" Taehyung reached out his arm to ruffle the young boy's hair. He swatted it away with a soft growl.

"Stop calling me that, I'm 20. It's childish" Jungkook retorted with an embarrassed face,

"Age is just a number" Taehyung shrugged absently with a flat tone. Yanking the door open and entering the art studio along with the Maknae.

"Yeah and apparently Hyung is just a word." The stubborn Maknae snapped back triamphantly, but all Taehyung did was sigh.  Soon the rest of the class began to fill the empty classroom and Taehyung found himself back to frowning again. Jungkook was the only person who he could talk to without feeling uncomfortable.

"You have a week to hand in your project! Remember your concept because it will be presented to the class. If this is not finished on time your grade will drop and i will give you the project to do over Summer holiday. You have had 3 whole months so there will be no excuses."Mr Nim huffed defeatedly, scanning his class which was already getting on with their art project.

"What if my house burns down?"

The sudden comment made the class laugh. All Mr Nim did was shoot him a you know what I mean look.

Taehyung looked at the guy who made the comment, he was kind of short, not too short. Brown hair and surrounded by smiling people. Casting his eyes back to his art work, Taehyung sighed. Jungkook shuffled closer to the troubled boy.

"What's your concept?" He asked with a warm smile. Taehyung looked back at the messy canvas. He couldn't see a story behind it, so where was the concept? He had no concept.

"I don't know" was all he said.

Jimin

Jimin was also making his way toward his next lesson, Art. He had always regarded this subject as a side-subject. Something that was a time killer, by finishing a project as a fun thing instead of a grade-raiser.

"Oi! Jiminie!" Someone shouted his name, turning around with a smirk he called back,

"Hobi Hyung!" The two clashed with a hug and laughed.

"Ready for art?" Hoseok mused with light glinting in his eyes. Jimin nodded and they walked through the doors.

"You have a week to hand in your project! Remember your concept because it will be presented to the class. If this is not finished on time your grade will drop and i will give you the project to do over Summer holiday. You have had 3 whole months so there will be no excuses." Mr Nim declared the second they stepped through the door and walked over to their workshop.

"What if my house burns down?" Jimin grinned at the stupid retort. Receiving a glare from the stressed teacher and laughs from the class.

Except from one. He was situated at the back of the studio, with a frown, with a very familiar face. He looked at Jimin for a split second then back to his canvas. But Jimin couldn't take his eyes off him. I know you... he tried to convince himself that he had seen that face somewhere before, but the name refused to show itself.

"Earth to Jimin?" Hoseok snapped his fingers infront of the lost boy's face, pulling him out of the reverie.

That soft brown hair, pale expression and thin lips. Cautious eyes and confident stance. Was he that guy from the garden the other day? The one with the mint green polaroid-

"I'm fine" Jimin shot Hoseok his brightest smiled and sighed. His canvas was empty, but he knew his concept. But he doubted his skills.