Overtale

I regret nothing. Nothing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper's P.O.V

It was a normal day at the Mystery Shack. Except for the fact that we had a customer on a closed day. Wendy texted Grunkle Stan a message that morning on his new phone and it took him a couple hours to figure out how to get to the messaging app, let alone turn it on. Turns out, her dad didn't let anyone leave the house because he was afraid the squirrels might get to them. Soos came, as always, but wasn't ready to 'guard the loot' as he calls it. Of course, Mabel and I turned down the offer and since Stan had to commit tax fraud, again, he decided to close the gift shop and the museum. Back to the matter at hand, the customer knocked on the door at around 10 o' clock.

 They kept on knocking for the next 3 hours. Grunkle Stan then decided to answer. "What do you want? You've been bugging me all day." he said. She didn't answer. It was a girl in her early teens. She only glanced inside and looked back at Stan. "You want to go inside?" he guessed. She nodded. "You got cash?" he asked. She shook her head. Stan slammed the door on her face. "Who was that?" I asked. "Eh, beats me. She wanted to enter during a closed day and she aint got no money." the old man replied.

"You shut the door on her? She might need our help!" I protested. "You'll learn something when the time comes." "What does that even mean?" I asked, taking a step forward and crossing my arms. "It means you should go be with your sister with whatever freakish stuff she might be doing." Grunkle Stan said. "GRUNKLE STAN? I NEED HELP BEDAZZLING PARTS OF MY BODY I SHOULDNT BE BEDAZZLING!" Mabel yelled from upstairs. "Aww, what?" I said. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Stan opened the door and sighed. I peeked to get a better look. It was the girl!

"No money, no service." Stan said. She held her hand out and on her hand was a few pieces of gold. Stan, of course, got a little bit greedy. "Prices double - no - triple on closed days."    I facepalmed. Theres no way anyone has more. The girl emptied her pockets to reveal gold, and it spilled onto the floorboards. Stan's eyes gleamed. She removed her shoes and dumped out more gold. There was now a mound of gold surrounding her. Just when I though it was over, a dump truck was backing up in front of the gift shop entrance. "Oh, please no." I thought. Luckily, no gold dumped out. Instead, two people got out. No, they were extremely pale...and bony? Wait, those people were skeletons! A taller skeleton and a shorter skeleton walked over. They were wearing sunglasses. "Frisk!" said the taller one. The girl, - Frisk, - put on sunglasses too. The truck then dumped out an entire load of gold. ""You..you're welcomed here anytime..." Grunkle Stan said, hypnotised by the amazement.

"That's not all, we have a ton more. A..." the shorter one started. "No, hold that thought!" the tall one said. "...skele-ton." the short one finished. "SANS! YOU PROMISED NOT TO MAKE ANY JOKE FOR A VERY LONG TIME!" the tall one screamed. "24 hours if a very long time." the other one said, grinning. A plane flew in the direction of the Shack. The plane was almost directly above us. I had to shield my eyes from the bright light reflecting off of...gold? A massive cargo sized amount of gold rained down upon the Shack, making holes on the roof and the ground. "H..how did you get so much..money?" I asked. The girl looked at me. "Temmie."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to take it back what I said at the beginning.

NEXT TIME : TE DIVERGANT RENNER