Chapter 2

^^Karter/Dad Above^^

Alex's POV

I woke up with out Granny. I looked around, my hazel glaze found the window. I crawled to it and looked out. The sun was just peaking out, starting a sunrise. I saw nothing move. Everything was just still. I sat back down and looked at my digital clock, on my bed stand. 3:35 am. I sighed and curled up in my dark blue, fluffy and soft blanket. I then felt weird, my head began to pound. I groaned and went to yell for my Granny when I heard something.

"Hello, Alex!" I looked around, my eye wide. I was slightly shaking.

"Who, who's there..?" I said aloud. I heard the voice chuckle. I kept shaking and I drew the covers above my head. Hiding under the blanket. The voice sounded worried when it spoke, again.

"Please, don't be scared, I'm your wolf. P.S. Don't talk out loud when your talking to me, others will hear you." I nodded and took the blanket off my head. I then looked at the wall of my bedroom. It had a picture of me, Mom and Dad.

"Do you have a name, wolf..?" I asked my wolf. I was truly happy I got my wolf. My power, strength, and healing would be quicker now. I could see my wolf smile. He nodded and said.

"I'm Zyan. Now, Alex, I can scent your Mother and Father. Tell them about me." I nodded and jumped up off my bed. I raced to my walk in closet. I threw on a red shirt and dark jeans. I grabbed a bonnie and threw it on my head. After that I put on black vans. I darted to my bed and climbed it, once again crawling to my window. I looked out of the window and saw my Dad in his wolf form, right next to him my Mom in her human form, holding a bundle in her arms. I wonder what it was, but I wouldn't want to ask right away.

I raced out of my bedroom, climbing down the stairs and went to the front door. I opened the door and ran to my Mom and Dad, who has already shifted. I jumped on my Dad. He picked my up in his arms and hugged me close. After letting go, he just held me. I looked at the bundle in Mom's arms. The clothe was red, like blood. Whatever was in the clothe, was hidden from my sight. My Mom and Dad saw me looking at it. Dad pulled me close to it, as Mom pulled the crimson clothe away. Revealing a baby girl, with dark green eyes.

"Alex, we must protect her. Protect her with your life. Shes special." Zyan growled in my head. I replied quickly.

"Yes, I think the same." I looked at the child, younger than me. She was small framed. Her eyes and face showed she was innocent. She was very pretty, Mom smiled.

"Alex, say hello to your new baby sister, Kodie." She spoke softly touching the Kodie's nose. I smiled a wide smile. Nodding, I kissed her cheek, then Kodie's. My Dad set me down and I raced to the house. I turned to see Mom following slowly and Dad instructing some warriors.

"Bring the child's stuff from SnowMoon Pack's Alpha's house. It's all in the nursery, filled with crimson red colored items. It's untouched." They all nodded and used werewolf speed to get to a large truck. Driving off, my Mom and Dad had already joined me. Smiling I lead the way into the house, Dad closing the door behind himself. My life is perfect. The pack, my friends, my family, and my new Kodie.