Chapter 37

Subject V-158 (AKA Boy)'s POV

Previously...

Sometimes I wonder if I had a life before this, before the voices, and like a real life, one like those of my previous prey.... I wonder what I was, if i had a... family. I wonder if there was someone looking for me. I wonder who I knew or who knew me. What if I was out one day and someone from the past life, that I can never remember, recognizes me? What would happen then, what would the voices say or do? What would those commands be? I can only assume the worse, and I can only hope it never happens.

Now...

I woke up in a part of a forest. I sat up and my head hurt, like headaches. Headaches that wasn't something I made up, I knew they were actually something. I looked around my surroundings and realized I recognized this part of the forest. I was close to my... home? Home... Home! 

I got to my feet as quickly as I could. I followed this trail, that seemed oh so familiar to me, but I can't seem to remember it exactly. My feet and muscles seem to though. I was now in a run as I made my way on the trail. 

Finally I reached the end of the forest, into a large clearing. It didn't even take me long to get there. There was a huge house, almost like a mansion, in this clearing. I slowed down once I saw the house, and then the three people running out of it towards me. Though this didn't scare me, I recognized them, even if I couldn't name them just yet.

The only women of the group who was running towards me, reached me before the others had, even with their insane speed. She hit my chest and looked like she was on the verge of tears. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled at me, and then continued to beat down on my chest. I barely budged though, and one of the men grabbed her and pulled her back before she could hit me any more. I was deeply confused, but she seemed to breakdown in his arms. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it belonged to the second man of the group. I looked at him, finally able to study one of them. I noticed that they were all pale, the women had had dirty blonde hair, the one holding her in his arms had buzzed off black hair, and the one with his hand on my shoulder had long brown hair. He gave me a soft smile and then a little pat on the shoulder. 

"It's nice to have you back, Athan. We have a lot to talk about, come on." The man with the long brown hair said. Athan, Athan, Athan... I knew that name.... It was my name! Finally everything was flowing back to me.

 I knew where I was, I knew who these people were, and I knew who I was! I recognize these people, and they recognize me! These people were my family, my coven! I knew why they were pale, I knew why they moved so fast, I knew why Amdis was crying and hitting me! Wait.. Amdis... That's her name! I know her name!

I grinned as I looked at them, I had my own tears threatening to spill from my eyes, though I don't let them. I look at the girl. "Amdis.." and then to the man holding her. "Raul.." and then to the man who had had his hand on my shoulder. "Drake.." I freaking remembered them! "Holy shit, I remember you guys!" I was astonished. Bloody hell how did I get here? 

They all looked at me a bit confused now, Amdis pushed off of Raul and came a bit closer to me. "Athan.. what do you mean by that? What do you mean by you remember us? Fucking hell, are you on something?" I raised a brow at her words, me on something? She knows thats not something I would do! 

The guys were even confused on this, but they didn't voice it like Amdis did, they were always quieter than my sister... Sister.. my twin sister! I was so excited to be remembering things, but when I went to explain, I wouldn't tell them why I didn't recognize them at first. It wasn't coming to me, all those memories were gone... Like the memories of my coven when I was... where was I?