ëpïlögüë

hello :)

so here's the epilogue and the last part to this mini-fic :') I had loads of fun writing this and I hoped you guys liked it as well.

Dedicated-

To all of you :) <3

Epilogue!

Enjoy!

=============================================

A year.

It's been a year since Niall had found Liam and bought him home. It's been year since the start of their perfect relationship.

Liam never left Niall after that time, he didn't even think about running away because he knew Niall cared for him and that's all he needed to know to stay.

They started dating after a month of two of their random kissing. 

Niall couldn't keep himself off the boy, it was like he needed Liam to live and he somehow ended up taking the boy out on dates. After a total of 5 dates, Niall picked up the courage to ask Liam out, who of course blushed and giggled but nodded his head yes.

Everything just went perfect from there.

"Hey Li" Niall said when he felt two very familiar warm arms wrap around his middle. He leaned back into Liam's chest while the older boy placed his chin on Niall's shoulder.

"Morning" Liam breathed out, his breath hitting Niall softly and making him shiver. 

They both were stood in the kitchen, Niall cooking breakfast while Liam had himself wrapped around Niall. It was just perfect. 

They both craved each other. 

They had gotten so close to each other.

They were so in love with each other.

And It was perfect.

"I love you" Liam whispered as he turned Niall around and pressed his forehead against Niall's who grinned.

"I love you too" Niall replied, pecking Liam's nose gently.

"You saved me Niall" Liam breathed out before he leaned in to kiss Niall.

It was perfect. Liam never faced those cold nights again.

=============================================

It was short. But I literally feel sick and I just wanted to get over with this. So :/

No sequels or anything. This is the ending. Thank you all for sticking with me and reading this. I am not so proud of this fanfic. It wasn't exactly one of bests so it means a lot that you guys took your time to read. 

Thank You.

x