pArt 6

hey!

2 more parts and the epilogue to go. :)

Dedication-

Best Comment

Part 6

Enjoy!

===============================================

"Why are they taking so long?" Niall groaned as he paced back and forth, biting on his nails as he did so.

"Calm down Niall, the doctors are checking if he's alright or not. It's obviously going to take a while" Louis replied as he rolled his eyes. 

After they had found Liam, bruised and completely injured, they had immediately called the hospital. It's been 20 minuted since they got here and they still have no news on how Liam was. 

"Hi, are you here for Mr. Payne?" Louis and Niall both snapped up to see a doctor.

"Yes" Niall said.

"Well, he's going to be fine. His bruises should heal soon and he will feel a little weak but he will be fine" The doctor smiled before walking away. 

"Thank god" Niall said as he weakly smiled at Louis and only then had Louis noticed the tear stains on Niall's face. 

"You like him don't you?" Louis asked Niall with a small smirk.

"Shut up, Louis" Niall said as he blushed. 

"Just admit it" Louis said.

"Maybe..." Niall blushed deeper.

Before anyone of them could say anything else, Liam's room door opened and a nurse came outside.

"You can go in and see him, he's awake" She informed the two boys.

"You go in first" Louis said, knowing that it would be better to leave the two boys alone.

"Okay" Niall nodded.

As soon as Niall was in, Liam's eyes flew towards him and a tiny smile appeared on his face and Niall just wanted to smile back but he was still angry at Liam for running away and causing him so much heartache. 

"N-Nia-"

"Don't you dare say anything" Niall warned as he sat down on the chair that was next to Liam's bed. Liam tried to get up but Niall placed a hand on his arm and gently pushed him back down.

"Th-"

"What were you thinking, huh? Do you have any idea how worried I was? You can't just leave like that" Niall interrupted, Liam eyes went wide at Niall's words. He wasn't scared anymore, knowing that Niall had went out to look for him and everything.

He pretty much trusted Niall with his life. 

"I swear if you ever do that again, I am going to kill you myself" Niall warned as he sighed and a tear slipped down his eyes.

"I-I am s-s-sorry" Liam stuttered out as he reached out to place a hand on Niall's shoulder, who was now grinning at Liam. 

Niall smiled fondly as he stared at Liam,who looked way better now, kind of healthier than before. 

"Don't ever do that again" 

And Niall didn't realize what exactly he was doing cause next thing he knew, he had placed his lips on Liam's and was slowly kissing the boy. Liam didn't reply at first but then he slowly kissed back, his hand resting on Niall's neck. 

And they kissed on sweetly. 

===============================================

you guys must hate me for the short chapters :/ But this is just how I actually planned out the story, so really really really sorry.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x