pArt 5

Hey :)

Early update this time :) 3 more parts to go + the epilogue :)

Dedication- 

Best Comment

Part 5

Enjoy.

====================================

Shit

Niall wanted to cry.

He wanted to just huddled in to a corner and cry. He didn't know what to do. He wished that he had stayed at home instead and had looked after Liam. 

Niall felt so angry. 

He felt angry because he couldn't even look after a person, they felt the need to run to runaway. He was angry at Liam for just running away like that. 

Niall never felt so guilty.

He doesn't even know if Liam was alright or not. He has no idea what Liam was doing right now. Niall needed to know if Liam was alright or not. He needed to. 

He was going to find Liam. 

And this time when he does, he is never letting Liam go.

Niall ran around his flat once more, making sure that it was empty and Liam wasn't hiding into a corner or something. There was not sign of Liam. So Niall did the only thing he could do right now. He dialled Louis' number.

Hey Ni-

Lou,Liam'snothere.HeranawayandIcan'tfindhimanywhere. Niall rambled on as he grabbed his coat and put it on, already out of his house.

Slow down Niall, I didn't get a word of that!

Liam's not here. He ran away and I can't find him anywhere.

Oh crap.

Meet me at the park? Niall asked through his phone and he was already running towards the park. 

"Yeah sure"

He had to find Liam before it was too late. 

Thankfully Louis was already at the park when Niall reached it as Louis lived very near it. 

"Okay so where do we go first?" Niall asked, as he tried to breath properly.

"Where he used to stay, near our school?" Louis suggested. 

"Yep that's good" Niall nodded.

Thankfully, they both also lived quite near to their school and so it didn't take them long to get there. 

Please be there Liam. 

Please, Please.

And he wasn't. Niall knew that he wouldn't be there, it was a bit too obvious. Liam knew that Niall would know where to find him. 

"Where do we go now?" Louis asked, frowning as he rubbed his forehead. He was never good with these kind of situations.

"I duno. God Lou, we need to find him" Niall said. 

"Do you want to try the lake?" Louis asked.

"Y-Yeah we should" Niall knew that Liam wouldn't be there but just in case.

And Liam was there. 

But he was covered in bruises.

Bruises which were deeper and worse than last time.

Shit

====================================

I know I keep on giving you short chapters but since it's a short story, I have to do that. And plus this way I can leave you guys on  a cliffhanger. I love them.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x