pArt 8

hello :)

early update to make up for the last one. This is the last part, just the epilogue left now. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Part 8

Enjoy.

==========================================

They still didn't talk much about kiss or the fact they both enjoyed it. Niall still kept up with his school work and homework. Louis made sure to stop by Niall after every school day to give him his notes and homework. 

Liam and Niall had bonded a lot over the few days and Liam had really gotten out of his shell. He even laughed and smiled more than before. 

Niall really liked him, definitely more than a friend should.

And honestly Niall was dying to feel those lips again. 

Dying.

"I wanted to talk to you" Liam said one evening after they had cleared up dinner. 

"Sure go ahead" Niall said. 

He hoped that Liam wasn't going to ask him if he could leave or not because Niall wasn't letting him go ever. He was keeping Liam with him forever. He was going to keep Liam safe.

"I-I trust you" Liam started off, looking straight into Niall's eyes. 

Niall's heart started pounding loudly in his chest. He didn't know where this conversation was going to go but he sure hoped it wasn't something bad. 

"I know that and thank you for trusting me" Niall replied as he sat down next to Liam on the couch. He grabbed Liam's hand in his and gently rubbed his thumb against the back of Liam's hand. 

Liam still wasn't a big fan of skin to skin contact but he always let Niall touch him maybe because he trusted him. Niall was the only that was allowed to touch Liam. No one else. Not even Louis. If Louis was a metre with in him, Liam would still flinch. 

"I w-wanted to tell you about what happened to me-e" Liam stuttered out as he brought his legs up to his chest and placed his chin on his knees, his hand still holding on to Niall's.

Niall didn't get what Liam exactly meant at first. But then it clicked.

Oh

"What? Are you sure because you don't have to tell me" Niall replied as he moved closer to Liam's small body. Liam was still sort of underweight. He hardly ate anything and Niall always had to force food into him. 

"I want to" Liam stated.

"Why?" Niall asked.