prölögüë

Hello :)

So hope you liked the little blurb thing. Like I said in the last update, this story is approximately going to be around 5-10 parts long.

L.f.D

I'm born again every time you spend the night

Prologue

Enjoy!

====================================================

It was heavily raining the first time Niall saw Liam. He was late for school, horribly late for school but he didn't have time to do anything.

He was sure he had never seen that brown eyed boy before but Niall had a feeling which told him that the brown eyed boy had been living under that tree for a long time now. Niall tried to ignore that guilty feeling he felt for not giving the boy enough attention and ran down the road because now he was really late for school.

For the rest of the day, Niall couldn't get that homeless boy out of his mind. He felt sorry for him and he really wanted to do something, anything for the boy. Niall even thought about taking him home once or twice, he didn't leave with his parents anymore so it could work. 

Niall took the same way home, he did in the morning, wanting to know if the brown eyed boy was still there and surely enough there is sat, leaning against the branch of the tree, his eyes closed as soft snores left his mouth. 

Niall decided not to do much about it for now, he will think over it and see what he can do. So that day Niall went home but his mind never left the brown eyed boy.

The next few weeks were the same. Niall would wake up extra early to go to school just so that he can catch a glimpse of the brown eyed boy for few before actually going to school. Niall had no idea why but he felt the need to do something about it, like he wanted to keep the boy safe.

Nothing special happened until that one day, It was raining again and somehow Niall was late for school again.

He cursed as ran, half of his clothes already wet. He hated school and he hated rain too. They made the worst combination ever.

However Niall stopped dead in his steps when he saw the brown eyed brown trembling beyond normal and a few bruises on his faces and Niall doesn't exactly know what happened but something clicked inside him and suddenly school was the last thing on his mind. 

He ran over to the brown eyed boy and immediately handed him his coat, before slowly pulling him up and that was the day Niall did do something.

That was the day he decided to take Liam Payne back to his house, keep him safe.

====================================================

Hope that was good.

I think it was quite cute.

L.f.D

I'm born again every time you spend the night

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x