Chapter 4; Burning Desire

A/N: Angsty smut = my aesthetic

----/

From the second his lips connected to your own, you groaned softly in pure bliss of the lips you had missed. You knew deep down you were still searingly mad, but the fact he was daring to take this route fired you up immensely. Wife or not, you still loved him- and it appeared he still loved you too.

Smoothly, Jacob's lips worked into your kiss, as he cupped your face tight, before his hands gradually slipped back into your hair, tangling in the (hair colour) strands as you released a breathy sigh.

"(Name)..." Jacob moaned softly, backing you up quickly against the nearest wall, his eyes searching yours with a lust. "I wish things could've been different-"

"Shut up." You answered, making him silenced with a heated kiss, sliding your arms around his broad shoulders as you didn't let the desire of your kiss face- you just wanted to be consoled in the arms of the man you had been waiting for. A part of you ached still for his touch, the way he had always treated your body like a temple- something to be respected and worshipped. And you loved it, you were a wreck for him.

How the defiant section of your soul had wanted to stay mad for him betraying you, but the confession that he hadn't really loved his wife and was willing to risk it for you set a steady fire in your loins.

After a short while you felt Jacob's hands slip through your waist, pulling your hips against his own as his fingertips rested softly on the top of your legs, your lower body practically on fire for him.

"Christ..." He cussed, clearly feeling the much the same way.

Quickly, you lurched your hand down to his crotch and palmed his hardened member through the cover of his clothes, hearing him groan out in frustration.

"You don't have to do this..." He moaned, referencing the way you were clearly making him suffer.

"I think you deserve it." You answered sharply, leaning in and biting his lower lip with a smart chuckle. You were rather taken aback when Jacob's grasp lurched to your neck and grasped it in a dominant fashion that made your body shiver in pleasure.

"I think I've made it rather clear how I feel about you, (name)," he crooned huskily, pressing his erection into your inner thigh. "Let's not play any games here."

Playing games? You were merely making chase like he had done to you for twenty years. As much as you wanted him to fuck you, you at least wanted to get your own back in the most sexually frustrating way possible.

"I thought it was clear how I felt anyway?" You responded, grasping onto his wrist as his hazel eyed gaze drove into your own desperate (eye colour one), your plump lips parting softly as you went to get your words out.

"I want you, I've been waiting for so long... I want to feel you inside me." You purred darkly, your eyes closing softly as the soft moans already slipped your throat, the arousal burning strong at the dominant grip he had around your slender neck. "Even if nothing ever comes of this... I still want you, I want your all. Please me." You purred lightly, opening your eyes again to see his pupils were wide and dilated with desire, and he looked almost ravenously hungry with you.

Jacob wasted no more time, taking his hand from your neck as he closed the minimal space that separated your lips, pulling you roughly against his taut body. Head tipped back, and hair tumbling freely, you let out a furrowed moan as your hands worked at shedding off his coat, the material falling ungraciously into a pile at your feet. You busied yourself relentlessly with peeling away his clothes, as soon his hands followed as he started to strip you off your outfit.