The demon prince

"My prince your father summons you, at once!" Conner says rather loudly. Oh I guess I should tell you who I am... my name is Naruto Kyuubi, prince of all demons the son of the 9 tailed fox demon. It's my 16th birthday, and my father is already making it bad! "Alright...alright I'm coming!"
I then get up still half asleep because my dad normally lets me sleep till around 10am and it's 5am!

"Dad! Why are you waking me up 5 hours early?" I ask before I process that the other 8 kids to the other 8 tailed demons were standing there looking worried..."Dad....what's wrong?" I ask. Then I see 4 humans standing there. "Who the hell are they? Dad? Are you gonna answer me? And I'm not being crowned till I'm 18 I still have 2 years as of today! Why are there annoying humans here? And why does everyone look like there sorry for me?" I ask really worried and angry at the same time. "Naruto....you remember when I told you that on your 16th birthday I was going to tell you something very important? Well it has something to do with these puny humans. Now can you just sit in your thrown and listen?" Dad says like he really is gonna regret this "Ok....." I say as I sit down. And the humans are just staring at me."Yea I know, I'm the son of King Kurama 9tailed Fox Demon." I say and then they look as if what they could give me was no where near compared to the life I had.

"Ok...Naruto...you aren't my real son." Dad says really calm trying not to cry. "W-What? What do you mean?" I say trying my hardest to be the strong soon to be Demon King my dad raised me to be. "Naruto, 16 years ago today I attacked Konoha, and the 4th Hokage made a deal with me, I would stop attacking and in return he would give me you." Dad says, no way this is true! "So...what I'm human?" I ask "No...because I raised you like I did, you are a full blood Demon. I just want you to spend some time in the Human World, just for a few days." Dad says. "They will explain who they are, but don't worry you DON'T have to call them family if you don't want to." "Ugh...fine! I'll go pack!" I say totally raged but not showing any "Well he's angry!" Gaara says. "What do you mean he seemed pretty calm." Naruko said. "That's Naruto for ya! He can hide ANY emotion so have fun!" All 8 of the kids say.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
A/N yeas I finally got this out!!