Back in the Human World-Sadly.

-Itachi POV-

Naruto had told me about what has changed in the short time he had been back. I honestly don't care about what has changed, I just want to protect Naruto and stay away from both of our human families. I am supposed to be going to school with him, I'm supposed to follow him around wherever he goes. His father, the king, ordered me to, not that Naruto cared. He loves me, and I love him. I have plans on proposing to Naruto when we get back. I know everyone will be jealous that I'll be engaged to the prince, but I won't care. I'll be Naruto's forever. Even though I already am.

The king had gotten us an apartment so we wouldn't have to interact with either of our human families. After years of being with Grandfather Marada, I have come to realize that my clan in the human world has lost what the Uchiha family does. We protect demons, especially the royal demon family. The Uchiha clan in the human world is now dead set on killing demons. That's not what our clan does. When they die, they won't be too happy when they see what we do. But that doesn't really matter, does it? They will understand once they die. Once they get there. If they don't, then they will be arrested for treason. Simple as that.

When we finally get to the apartment, which is a one bedroom one full bathroom apartment, with a kitchen, and a living room. That's about all this apartment has. However it does have a demon seal on it so only demons, of high class like Naruto, his demonic family and myself, can enter. Thank the kings. The demon lords only know what would have happened if anyone else would have been able to come in. I might have been forced to either send those demons who dared try to enter back to the Demon Realm, even if they have a mission to carry out here. Or I'd be forced to kill a few humans. Not that it really matters. There's way to many of the pesky creatures. (Even if I myself used to be one). All that matters is protecting the one I love. Protecting Naruto. That's the only thing on my mind.

"Hey, 'Tachi. Thanks for coming with me. I know you had things you wanted to do back home, but I'm really glad that you decided to come with me. I want you to know how much that means to me, I love you 'Tachi." Naruto breaks me out of my thoughts with his amazing voice. "I love you too. And just so you know, you are always going to be my top priority. You are the most important person and thing in my life." I reply, pulling him into a hug, and placing a kiss on top of his head. My heart nearly melts at the giggle he made. Thank the kings he loves me, because I don't know what I'd do without him. I feel as though I'd just be another vampire with no true reason for their afterlife. Naruto gives me a reason. I can't wait until he's mine forever.

"Now then, my beautiful love, why don't we unpack our things. And then why don't we just go for a stroll?" I ask him, realizing that we still haven't unpacked. Then again, we did just get here. So it's completely understandable that  we haven't unpacked yet, although I thought that his father would have sent a servant or two to do all the work and chores for us. Perhaps he's sending them over later on. "That would normally sound amazing, however darling I'm feeling a bit tired from the trip. And we have that school thing tomorrow morning." He replies, looking annoyed at the mention of school. Which funnily enough, I already knew about the school thing as he put is. "Alright dear. Then we will just have to be late to school tomorrow, since I am looking forward to showing you exactly where I would spend my time here." I tell him quietly, not wanting to ruin the quiet we already ad going. Everything will be fine tomorrow, he and I both know that.

A/N So.....It's been awhile. Sorry. But I'm trying to update more often.