Later that day

Today, is the day I'm not ready for. Well I just found out about it today, so I'm so not ready! What am I gonna do when they ask my name? Do I say 'Hey I'm Naruto Kyuubi, the prince of all Demons, the son of King Kurama Kyuubi. Please kill me now.'? I mean I'm more ready for the day I get crowned! I swear it's easier in the Demon World, I don't have to worry about how people will react to who I am and who my father is.

"So....what will I say when they ask my name?" I ask. "Huh? Oh my god, I forgot! Uh....we can give you your human name? Is that ok? Or do you just wanna see what happens when you tell them your demon name?" Minato asks/replies.

"Well...my dad always told me to never be ashamed of who I am, even if I'm gonna be hunted, and that's why I have guards watching as we speak, so I guess, I'll go with my Demon Name." I reply. "Wait. What do you mean we have guards watching us?" Naruko asks worried and starts to get in a fighting stance. "It's fine! And they were ordered to watch over me! Also, you have your fencing stance all wrong." I tell them. "Huh?" They all ask totally confused. "You've never heard of fencing?" I ask. "No...." They reply.

"Well, if your gonna be at my coronation, your gonna need to learn! It's a tradition that we fence on the day of the coronation." I say showing happiness. "We're invited?!?" Kushina asks extremely happy. "Well duh! You are my....'human family'." I say with air quotes. "Wow thank you!" Both girls get excited. "Do I have to wear a suit?" Menma asks stupidly. "Of course! It is a official ceremony! The entire kingdom has to dress nice! Your lucky though! I have to wear my dads monkey suit, the very one he wore for his coronation, and his father did for his and so on and so on." I say. "We will be sure to dress nice." Minato says while putting a hand on Menma's shoulder.