Human World with the Demon Prince

"Ugh...you expect me to go through the portal? Sorry, but I'm not allowed!" I say "Naruto, I dropped that rule just for a few weeks, so you can, and you won't get zapped!" My dad yells from the castle, keeping a distance. "Then why are you keeping your distance from it?" I ask "Because I have to stay in the castle I have a very important meeting!" He says "Uh huh, sure, well bye guys! See you in a few weeks!" I say and all the other princes and princesses yell "See ya soon ya know?" "I can't wait till I come back ya know bye!"

I then hesitate to go through the portal and then the humans push me through! Those bastards! "Welcome to our world!" They say, "Ok well, hoverboard time!" I say and my board isn't working, "Uh...why isn't my board working? It's brand new! I just got it a week ago!" I start freaking out! "Well is it something that needs a demon wifi?" Naruko asks "Well yea!" I shout  "Also who the hell are you all?" "Well my name is Minato, this is Kushina, this is Menma, and this is Naruko. We are your human family." Minato says "Ok, well if you'll excuse me, I'm wanted in the Real World! And you all heard my Dad, I don't have to call any of you family if I don't wanna! And I don't wanna!" I say full of rage, but only showing calmness. "Uh...we heard from the other demon kids that you are REALLY good at hiding any emotion, so what emotion are you feeling now?" Menma asks "Anger why?" I say trying to still be calm "Is that dangerous?"
Naruko asks afraid. "If I lose control then yes, but I never lose control, so your all safe." I reply.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
A/N omg I can't wait!! Oh wait, I'm the one writing it! Oh well
Thanks!!