School is.....

Here we are in school. I'm looking around and people are looking at me weird. Menma and Naruko take me to the class room. "Ok well let's get- Who are you?" A silver haired guy asks me. "I-I'm Naruto Kyuubi. Prince of all demons. I hope we can all be allies." I say as I give a small bow.

"Demon." I hear someone mumble. "Uh....yea I'm demon...so?" I ask. "Uh, you could kill us!" Someone yells. "Hey! Let's be nice! Hi my names Sakura Haruno!" A pink haired girl says. "H-Hi m-my n-names H-Hinata H-Hyūga.....n-nice t-to m-meet y-you...." A beautiful girl with lavender eyes and dark purple hair says.

"Hello. I love your hair Ms.Haruno, and your eyes Ms.Hyūga." I say as politely as possible. They both blush, "So if your a prince then what the hell ya doin here?" Some kid with a duckass hair cut asks. "My human family. Naruko, Menma, your 4th hokage and his wife." I reply "Wait what?" I hear like 5 kids yell. "Yea he's our bro!" Menma yells.

"Ok. Well you can sit next to Naruko. Today we are gonna talk about demons so Naruto, you are a great help. Can anyone tell me what happened during the battle between demons and humans?"  Kakashi asks. I roll my eyes.

"Anyone could tell you that humanitarians went against the demonization alliance. They used all weapons against us. They put power seals on us. They sealed many of our warriors inside of themselves. Or inside, scrolls. We were out numbered, the humanitarians cheated their way to victory. We still have warriors in the hospital." I reply with a tad bit of venom in my voice and completely calm. "Pshhhhh. Thats not what happened. The demons were being evil. We destroyed them. Showed them who's boss. And we won. Simple as that." Duckass replies "Listen up. And listen up good. I was fighting in the war. I know what happened. You were not there. You don't know what happened. Simple as that." I reply mocking him at the last part. "You humans mistook me as a human and sealed my sister, in me." I reply while getting up. "This was a stupid lesson. Good day." And  with that I leave.