The next day (i no not worth the wait)

-My POV-

They all heard Naruto singing the song and cry himself to sleep. They went to wake him up the next morning to find that he was gone. They then smell something...it was indescribable...it smelt like someone was cooking a 5course 5star meal from a fancy restaurant.

They get downstairs and see Naruto's the one cooking. They had no idea what but whatever it was smelt SO good. They sat down and waited to be served.
-Naruto POV-
"Good morning Mom and Dad!" Both Naruko and Menma say in a half sleepy half happy voice. "Good Morning you two, oh and Naruto? What are you making it smells delicious!" Minato asks mouth watering. "This is a very special dish in the demon world. All the royals know how to make it. We usually use it on Servent Appreciation Day. Where we serve them. But I figured today is also a special day. I hope you enjoy." I say as I serve them. "Honey, aren't you going to eat?" Kushina asks. "Huh? Oh, no Kyuubi's' don't eat food. We eat a substitute. Besides I always found it fascinating how you humans eat." I reply. "Kind of like how vampires don't drink human blood unless they absolutely have to. They drink a blood substitute." I finish "OMG! How is this so good!" Naruko exclaims clearly enjoying my cooking. "Dude! Can I have you pack some of this for our lunch?" Menma asks. "Why would you pack? Do you have a important meeting with your high court?" I ask confused "Oh right I forgot! No all three of us need to go to school, we'll show you around." Menma replies "School?...Oh you mean Learning Camp? I already graduated. Here I have to keep my diploma on me at all times." I say as I hand my human 'parents' a copy. "Well this says you graduated in the demon world, not the human world. So all you should do is 1-2 weeks. Ok?" Minato explains "Oh....ok....I guess..." I reply.