Enough shit

"Hey wait!" I hear Menma call after me, panting. "You can't just *pant* you can't just leave a classroom like that!" He grabs my arm, "And why not? That class room was full of nothing but idiots. And I don't want to stay here anymore! I want to go home." I reply back. Taking my hand back. I go back to his small home.

"Naruto! What's wrong?" I hear Kushina ask. "They were talking about the war. I don't want to." I replied walking back to my small room.

🕒-TimeSkip-🕒

"Naruto! Dinner!" I hear Minato yell. I just come down the stairs simply. "Hey Naruto? What was all that about in class? Why'd you get up and leave?" Naruko asks me. "I didn't want to talk about the war." I reply. "Why?" Menma asks. "Why is it so important?" I ask. "Because we need to know! Your not in the Demon realm, were your a prince and get whatever you want! It doesn't work that way here!" Naruko exclaims. "It should." I reply back. "WELL IT DOESNT!" She yells. "I don't wanna talk about it because my Demon mother DIED that day! I loved her! And she's gone!" I reply tears in my eyes, I get up and leave, "I'm going home!" I yell over my shoulder.

As I run through the forest, I look for a ancient palace my father told me about.

Once I found the place, I go inside and recite a poem my father told me would take me home whenever I needed,

"While the sun represents your consious purpose in life. The moon is the key to the deeper emotional self. It's were your secrets and desires live."

Once I am done the whole room glows and I am transported back to the airport in the Demon Realm. I see my limousine and go over to it, "Welcome home sir. To the castle I presume?" My driver says and I just nod, not really in the mood to speak. I've been gone 1 human week, meaning it's been 3 1/2 demon days. So I've been gone for a few days, dad said a few days anyway. So I'm good.

When we get to the castle I see my father sitting on his thrown. He looks up at me and looks confused, "Naruto? What's wrong?" He asks since I still had tears in my eyes, "The damn human school was talking about what happened in war, and were totally wrong about everything, and all I could see is what they did to mom! I miss her dad! I want mom back!" I cry in his arms. He pets my hair calming me down before saying, "Naruto, kiddo, we tried everything we could. You know we couldn't save her. I know you miss her. So do I. I didn't know they would teach that. I'm so sorry." He replies sadness clear in his voice. "You should go to bed. Good night." He says and I say Good night. I just don't feel like walking so I rip out my hoverboard, and hover their.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
A/N ok so Naruto couldn't handle that shit, and hey I wouldn't be able to either, so he went back home. Let's hope he never has to go back.