First and Last day back

"My prince! It's 11am! Your father would like to talk to you." Conner knocks on my door again. "Ok! I'm getting dressed!" I yell back. My father let me sleep in an extra hour. Yet I still woke up at 10am. "Yes sir!" He replies going away.

I, once again not in the mood to walk, grab my hoverboard off its charger and hop on. Once I get to the throne room, I see my father. "Dad...." I say and he turns around. "Naruto what did I tell you about hoverboarding in the castle." He says his voice tired. "Sorry....." I mumble. I look up at him, he doesn't look to good. "Dad.....are you....ok?" I ask uneasy. My father never shows emotion. He's always a strict king. Not even on the day that- y'know what, never mind. I don't think I can handle thinking about her today. Today is her birthday. She would have made this castle brighter than it is now. Ever since her death, this castle has just been so......bland. My father has been so upset, and quite frankly, so have I. I miss her. I miss my mom. Just as much as my father did.

"Today is your mother's birthday. The 11th year in a row without her. I am so sorry my boy. I didn't want you to be here for this. I wanted you to be with your human family far away from here today. You shouldn't have to be going through this pain every year." My father says in tears. "I want you to go back. Naruto. It'd be for the best. Considering the fact that today is a bad day to be here."

After he says that, I realize what was going on. "N-No. I wanna stay here. Father, please. I can't go back there. They'll be talking about today in that 'school' of theirs." I say tears coming. "Naruto-" he goes to say, but I cut him off. "Daddy. Please?" I couldn't help it. I started to act like a little kid again. I was crying. Tears streaming down my face.

"Naruto. You look so much like your mother. I can't handle looking at you today. Please. Just for today. I will send a carriage for you tomorrow. Its just one day." He says, and I fall to my knees crying. "I will even send with you your boyfriend/bodyguard." He adds. And that started to make me happy.

My boyfriend, who is also my bodyguard, was born in the human realm, but when he saw me, he told me that he fell instantly. He couldn't handle being without me, and I couldn't handle being without him. I fell for him too, and my father did an ancient ritual turning him demonic. He turned him into a vampire. So now whenever someone from his human clan dies, they become vampires in the demon realm. His name is Itachi Uchiha. I haven't seen him since I left for the human realm.

"Y-you promise?" I ask, and my father nods. "I will give him a special sunscreen for when he is in the human realm so he won't die from the sunlight." He says, while calling a guard to get Itachi.

Not long after, I have already calmed down andso had my father, Itachi comes. He sees me and glitches to me. Oh I love it when he glitches like that. He picks me up and spins me around, making me smile and laugh. When he puts me down he kisses me making me smile into the kiss. "I missed you." He mumbles agains my lips before pulling away.

"My king. You summoned me?" He asks while bowing down to my father. My father smiles slightly, if you weren't close to him like 'Tachi and I are you wouldn't of seen it. "Ah, yes. You will be accompanying Naruto when he goes back to the human realm. He will be leaving in an hour." My father says. Then something happened that I thought would never. Itachi looked scared for a few moments. "B-but my lord. I'm a vampire. I will die if I come in contact with the human sun. Also my human clan would never let me leave again." He says. I undersand his fear, so I go up next to him anf hug him. If his human clan doesn't let him leave I don't know what I'll do.

"I will be giving you a special sunscreen so their sun cannot burn you. And for your human clan, they won't be able to keep you. If you don't return with Naruto I will send guards after you." My father said. Making me happy and hug Itachi tighter.

"Alright my lord." Itachi says, while getting me off him making me pout. "It's just for a few minutes love." He whispers in my ear making me giggle. "Well then, Naruto and I should go pack." He says, with a smile, his smile shows off his fangs making me almost melt.

"Yes. And if anything happens to Naruto over there Itachi-" My father goes to say before getting cut off by Itachi, "Nothing will happen to him. I will make sure of it."