I Found A Thing Called Love

So it was the first day of school a normal first day no work standing up talking to the class about your summer and about yourself all that crap. So I was in 7th period P.E. we sat listenin to the rules then a girl sitting next to me bumped me "all these teachers be lecturing us and actinting like nice fun nice teachers but watch tomorrow people already aint gone like them im nichole by the way" i laughed " I know right and I'm Ashly" she nodded "cool" the bell rang and I got up and walked to my mustang convertable and drove to mcdonalds then I went home. when i got home my mom came out the house as i pulled up "hey Ashley how was your day"

"It was good,where you going"

" oh I'm just going to nicole's house for a few days but i bought you some dinner till i come back love you"

"love you to bye mom"

"bye sweetie" she drove off and i went inside my house. It was a two story house with 12 rooms a big kitchen living room a pool shaped like a heart a swirly slide and a dinning room. My room was painted blue i got mindless behavior,chris brown Aaliya, and jacob latimore posters blue carpet a flat screen tv blue bedspread bean bags and a computer. I sat at my computer and checked my facebook and listenin to music for the rest of the night and went to bed at around 10pm cause i had school tomorrow so.