chapter14

So I showed up at the bowling alley wearing my red skinney jeans angry birds t shits and read black and white jordans i waited for 2 min then I saw Jacob walking toward me "hey ashley "

"hey jacob" we walked to the the counter to get our shoes and a lane before we started we went to get something to eat and took it back to pur lane.We played two games and I won one he won one when we were done he walked me to my car he hugged me he leaned in to kiss me I stepped back "umm I gotta go see my mom" I got in the car and drove home.

When I got home my phone rang it was princeton I answered quietly for some reason "hello

"hey ashley"

"hey princeton wazzup"

"nun much wat bout you"

"nun much"

" we on a break "

"yeah I just got back home"

"oh really where were you"

"oh I went bowling"

"alone" should I tell him no no no I'll tell him later

"yes alone you werent her here and nicole had to go"

"ight well I'll call you next break "

"ight bye"

"bye I hung up the phone two min. later my phone again I answered it confused "hello "

"hello is this miss ashley carson"

"yes mam this is "

"I would like to inform you that the test results for your mom are back and we would like you to come to the hospital as soon as you have a min."

" I will thank you "

"your welcome have a nice day"

"you to " with that I hung up got in my car and headed to the hospital. I went to the front desk and asked to see the results they told me to go to my moms room and wait for the docter I saw nicole she was waiting as well when I sat down the docter came in and called us into the hall "whats wrong with my mom"

"well we noticed something unusual and did tests and found that you mother ................................."