chapter 18

I was wokin at 9:30 by my phone playing clique I answered it "hello" it was my dad "hey babygirl come downstairs if your not already and go to the door"

"ok " i got up walked downstairs and opened the door "I gotta go dad your hear" I hung up my phone and screamed "oh my gosh dad what are you doing here "

"suprise "

"what about your tour"

"I have concert down here tomorrow so I thought I would ycome see my wounderful daughter"

"well dont just stand there letting the heat go come on in " he came in and sat on the couch "you hungry "

"got any poptarts"

"always what kind you want "

"got any strawberry"

"-_-"

"kidding smores"

"whooo I was bout to say daddy you aint change on me"

"nawww still me so when am I gonna meet that boyfriend of yours"

"I'll call him right now if you want"

"ok" I called him it rung for a min then he answered "yellow"

"you guys wanna meet my dad while he' in town"

"yeah i'll be over in 2 min."

"ight bye" the door bell rang and walked over and answer "hey guys ready to meet my dad"

"yeah"

"come on in prod jumped like a littled girl and cleared his throat and played it off "your dad is chris brown yep" we walked over to my dad "dad this is my boy friend princeton"

"wuzzup "

"nothin much" princeton still over there loosing his mind my dad laughed "is he ok"

"yeah just a BIG fan"

"oh got swagg and taste I like him" then ray walked over to him "can we talk to you for a min in the kitchen" he nodded the were in the kitchen for like 15 min then laughed leaving thet hugged me "we'll see you lata we got rehersal" I nodded and sat on the couch and we sat there and watched tv.