SebastianxCiel(Fanfiction boyxboy)

Hello, this story that you are about to read came into my mind 3 months ago. This was my first ever anime dream, and when I told nemo this she said to write it out. So I am. Enjoy and review, that's all I got left!

...

It started out like any other regular day at the Phantomhive estate. The servants were too occupied with fooling around, and having a grand ole time to not getting their work completed. To be more precise, they were leaving all their duties to the head butler, Sebastian. His reaction was always the same no matter what the occasion, or the excuse was. Annoyed, thoroughly annoyed, and stressed to all limits. Even though he was one hell of a butler, he never enjoyed doing the work of four people, which included himself. Though, no matter how much he wished the servants could do their tasks like he, and their master wanted, he knew that he had no choice but to complete them. The raven haired butler sighed as he prepared to complete everyone's chore yet again, his eyes glaring at the laughing servants, his mind running the thought of dealing with them once and for all. After all, if he doesn't complete the task, then no one will.

The clouds had now began to roll across the what was once blue skies. Everyone took note of this sudden change, but no one understood it more then the butler himself. His copper like eyes widened in what he proclaimed was disbelief.

"Someone is coming..." were the words he said as the clouds continued to get darker. "Someone that must be acquainted with me. But who would have figured out where I am, and why would they come here? Who is coming? Why...this all doesn't make sense..."

There was a faint knock on the door that caught everyone by surprise. The sound confused all who dwelled inside, for it had appeared so sudden to them. Sebastian was opening the door within that very instant. Once the doors were opened, and the mysterious knocker was revealed. The demon stared at the figure in shock, "There's no way.." he whispered quietly to himself, his mind determined that the figure was nothing more but an illusion.

A women is what stood at the door step. Her hair was black, and it hung straight to her chin. Her eyes were bright like the morning light with a brown-red color, just like Sebastian's. Her skin was soft, and fair. The color of ivory, the promise of a ghost if it were to take a human's body.

"Hello there." She spoke calmly, her voice was by far lower then any girl. "I was wondering if this was the house of Phantomhive."

"This is.." the raven answered uneasily, "Do you have a meeting with my master, Earl Phantomhive?" she shook her head daintily, her eyes not once leaving Sebastian.

"I was searching for someone...someone who works here."

"And who may that be?" He opened the door a bit more, allowing her to see everyone who could see the door, and everyone who could see the door could see her.

"Where could I find a man named Sebastian?" The puzzled look once again struck the butler's face.

"That is I... I am Sebastian.."

"Of course! Why didn't I notice that sooner?!" The atmosphere around her changed. The faintest blush swept across her face, her reddish eyes brightened, and the softest smile formed on her lips. "Finally, at long last, after all of my searching... I finally found you..dearest brother."

"BROTHER?!"