Chapter 2

Hello to anyone who still want to read this, I'd like to inform you that I'm Alive! I'm Alive~ oh yeah, between the good and bad's where you'll find me! REACHIN FOR HEAVEN! XD But in all things serious I've been supper busy....so behind on my stories it's not funny. So here's a quick update.

And to top this all off, I don't own Black Butler. Enjoii.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BROTHER?!" The remaining servants yelled in disbelief. Just the word passing their lips startled them.

"Well, that was completely unexpected." Ciel finally decided tp speak. He had left his office to see what was causing all this commotion.

"Mr. Sebastian, is she really your sister?" Mei-rin asked as she adjusted her glasses, not willing to trust her poor vision.

"Yes, but it has been so long since we've seen each other. I'm afraid I didn't recognize her as quickly as I would have."

"I don't know how you couldn't recognize me. We resemble each other quite nicely!" She was right, her physical features represent Sebastian's in many ways. Smooth ivory skin, crimson-brown eyes, jet black hair, she's the female form of the Phantomhive butler.

"Well, I'm not sure why your sister is here, or how long she'll be staying with us. So, for the time being, she will stay in your bedroom." The Phantomhive earl spoke once again, receiving a bow from his loyal servant. "And while I'm at it, mei-rin could use a hand. She shall be her new assistant for the time being."

"Yes, my lord." Quickly taking what little belongings she bestowed, Sebastian swiftly moved across the hardwood floor until the siblings reached the elder's room.

"It still amazes me that Sebastian has a younger sister." The clutz of a maid spoke to the nuisance of a chef. "I mean, he's never talked about her before..." she paused for a moment in self contemplation, resting her maroon haired head on one index finger. "Now that I think about it... We don't know much about Mr. Sebastian at all."

"Maybe that's what he wanted." Bard, the incompetent cook, replied as he drew his hand closer towards another tempting smoke.

"Perhaps.." Mei-rin hummed lowly, "But aren't you the slightest bit interested in wondering what else MR. Sebastian is hiding from us."

"I think that he'll tell us if he wants to. If he doesn't confess, it's none of our business." The master and maid both nodded in agreement.

"I think you should both get to work." Earl Phantomhive said sternly. "You two have enough work to keep you both busy for awhile. A new guest shouldn't distract you that much. Get back to your duties." the boy instructed.

"Yes sir!" The remaining servants said as they saluted their beloved master. As the earl strode back to his study, Mei-rin and Bard set out to complete their chores. Just like their master had master had said, one new guest should not distract them from completing their duties.