Chapter 3

The light patter of rain scattered across the manor, it's atmosphere was now deemed dark and gloomy. Not a single candle was lit in the entire premises which gave the place a dark feeling lurking in it's air.

"I see no point in doing laundry today." Mei-rin said to herself as she stared out into the gray sky. "It'll just stay wet..but what else can I do?" Boredom taking over, the magenta haired maid walked quietly down the halls. "Let's see, I can see how my new assistant is doing!" Her mind was liking that idea almost immediately. "I can see if she'll give me more information on Mr. Sebastian~!" Heat rose into her cheeks, which caused her glasses to fog, the thought of a young Sebastian ran through her mind. With her new plan to waste time set in mind, the clumsy maid walked down the silent halls until she found her target. The target was apotted in the laundry room, her curious eues roaming around the washing machine, studying the device intently.

"Hello.." Mei-rin spoke softly, as if not to spook her. "We never really had the chance to introduce ourselves." she was now inside the white laundry room, face to face with the new girl. "Hello, my name is Mei-rin. I was hired by your brother to work here as our one, and only maid." She held out her hand, waiting eagerly for Sebastian's sister to grasp it.

"How do you do, Mei-rin." The sibling of the butler spoke elegantly. "My name is Cecilia. It's a pleasure to meet you." she took the hand of the maid, and shook it, a smile forming on her face.

"The pleasure is all mine." Mei-rin chimed, "After all, you are helping me with my work. I should be more courteous towards you. Not the other way around."

"That's correct, you should."

"Pardon?" Mei-rin released the grip on her hands, confusion struck every inch of her being.

"On my way to my brother's chamber, he told me what exactly you do. By what he told me, it seems like he's the onw who does all the work around here."

"Wait a minute..."

"I've never seem the chef at work, and the gardner is still hidden from my sight, so I don't know why they're nuisances to this estate. But, I can see the reasons for why you're such a clutz."

"What are you saying?" The maid asked, her voice almost sounding crushed, and hurt.

"What I'm suggesting is that your breasts are one of the culprits to this."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It means that you have large breasts. You're a cow, as I'd like to call it. I thought that couldn't be more obvious." a smirk formed on Cecilia's lips after completing the sentence that almost brought the maid to tears.

"I know I've made a lot mistakes." she said softly, "I know I make more messes then I should. But that gives you no reason to call me a cluts!"

"Ooh, I see. Then I'd like to give you my sincerest apology." Cecilia walked past Mei-rin, and as she did so, she extended her foot, tripping the other female in the room. "I'm sorry that you're a nuisance, and that you can't even manage balancing on your own two feet." She chuckled lowly as her eyes filled with the sight of Mei-rin on her hands and knees.

"I'm not a nuisance.." she said to herself, taking off her glasses swiftly.

"What was that?"

"I'm not a nuisance!" She rose to her feet, drawing two guns out of her uniform. Cecilia's smirk grew as she saw how things were turning out. Loaded guns pointed at her, a different look in the maid's brown eyes, things were starting to get insteresting.

"Sure you aren't." Cecilia purred lowly, she wanted to run. She wanted to be chased, and she wanted mei-rin to chase her. In procedure to get what she wanted, the petite women ripped of the bottom of the gray dress she currently had on. She ripped the fabric until the dress barely touched her knees, allowing her legs to move freely. She took the gray material that was in her hand, and tossed it at the irritated female, making her body snap with rage. Liking what she was seeing, Cecilia bolted down the hall, making this the icing on Mei-rin's pissed - to - no - end cake.