Chapter 4

I think I'm going to upstate all the chapters I have for this story so Farr. :) I hope you like what I wrote! See ya later!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of gunshots soon accompanied the laughter filled air. Cecilia was dodging every curve ball Mei-rin had to offer, and her body was enjoying every moment of it. Adrenaline was pumping through her system, her heart pounded against her chest, the action excited her to no end.

"Is that the best you can do?" Cecilia asked in a mocked tone. A smile formed as she heard the maid reload her weapons. 'If Sebastian didn't tell me to use my powers..I'd be running faster then your failure of two eyes can see.' As she turned the corner, she had to come to an abrupt halt.

"What's going on out here?" Sebastian asked his sister. Before she could part her lips to speak Mei-rin came into his view. Her face was red, her mouth was left open, her entire body was hot and soaked with sweat. "Mei-rin, what has caused all this commotion? Guns being used inside the manor? You could have shot somebody."

"That was the purpose, Mr. Sebastian.." She had now put her glasses back in their place.

"What happened?" Sebastian asked for a second time.

"Your sister said some awful stuff, so I wanted to put her in her place." She looked up at Sebastian, and saw the glare in his eyes. "S-so to speak..s-sir!"

"Very well." Sebastian sighed, rubbing his temple in annoyance. "Please do clean up whatever mess you made. I'll deal with my sister."

"Right away sir!" Sebastian grabbed his sister by the arm gently, and lead her down to his room. Mei-Rin was all over the place as she inspected for missed bullets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you say your master won't let you keep this?" Cecilia asked, she was holding a black furred kitten in her arms.

"My master is allergic. If he finds her he won't be pleased."

"But yet here she rests in my arms. Quiet, and asleep."

"I need to know what happened." Sebastian said, quickly changing the subject. "Why was Mei-rin shooting at you?"

"Well, if you want the full story, here it is. After you sent me away to the laundry room, I inspected the devices. I've never seen them before, they looked so complicated, yet simple at the same time."

"Go on.." Sebastian said after receiving a long pause.

"Then the maid appeared, she was being all formal. She introduced her name to me, and I didn't want to give her my own, so I said my name was Cecilia. Can you believe that brother?" She started to chuckle, but Sebastian was not amused at all. "Then after that, I wanted to have some fun. So I did everything I could to get it, I got it, I ran into you, now here I am!"

"Are you sure that's all? You're not hiding anything from me, are you?"

"Why would I hide anything from you?!" Cecilia asked, her voice was broken, and her tone was offended.

"I was only making sure." Sebastian said soothingly, patting his little sister's head.

"When are you going to stop hiding from the humans you're surrounded by everyday?"

"I don't know what you mean..."

"They're going to find out some day." Cecilia said, "Why not tell them now?"

"So, you're staying?"

"I have no where else to go.." She said quietly. "You haven't been back home in years.."

"I know. I know." Sebastian replied, his head nodding to what his sister was saying. "As soon as my master is finished eating his supper, I'll reveal what I have kept secret for so long."