Chapter 8

Ok ok! I know your all confused about this...I know it should be a boyxboy but this has a twist okay....so on with the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sebastian came into the young master room with his morning tea thinking of what he has done with Cecelia because deep down he felt nothing with her anymore. His love was someone else yet he was confused. As he woke the young Phantomhive from his bed by letting the sun rays come inside his room.

Ciel open his eyes slowly like they were a bit hazy. He felt his body all hot and full of sweat that he grabbed his pillow and cover his boner.

Sebastian saw what the young master was doing and he couldn't stop and look at his young kitten all bolted up on his bed.

"Sebas...sebastian..." the young boy plead out from his sheets. As sebastian looked at him and tried to calm himself down from too much 'excitement' coming from his pants.

"Yes master...?" Sebastian said as his face was close by the inch of his master face.

"Um...can...you...um.." Ciel stuttered under his breath. You can hear the butler chuckled and gave him a little smirk.

Sebastian couldn't hold it any longer. He wanted his kitten so badly then that old bitch he doesn't love. He thought he can handle just a bit but no he preferred his master more. As Sebastian grabbed Ciel hair and kiss him passionately he was undressing his kitten.

As sebastian unbutton Ciel's top he kissed his neck down to his waist giving his love to his little kitten. "Kitten your sure you want me right now..?" He asked his master.

Ciel nods to his Butler and looks away from his red demon eyes. Sebastian kicks out from his pants and gently enter Ciel, making him feel his dick inside the young master. Out came a moan from Ciel lips. "I love you Sebastian..." Ciel says as a moan escape from him. "I love you too my kitten. Always and forever will. No one can replace you in my heart." Sebastian says as he kisses deeply again to Ciel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As crosses the hall from the young master room. Cecelia was hearing everything...she couldn't believe her ears of what she just heard. "Sebastian...you liar!! I'm going to kill your precious little kitten and regret not loving me!!" Cecelia says as she smashes everything in Sebastian's room.

As Sebastian went to go finish his duties around the phantomhive mansion Ciel was alone in his office working on some paperwork that Sebastian told him to as the heir of the phantomhive must do. Cecelia comes in and hands him a cup a tea to the young master.

"Thank you sebas---oh it's you Cecelia.." Ciel says as he rolls his eyes. "Drink, young Ciel phantomhive, you look exhausted from all this paperwork.." She lied to the young master. As Ceil takes a sip of the tea Cecelia thought to herself. (Yes...drink it...now Sebastian would be mine AGAIN!!)

As Ciel looks up at Cecelia he was loosing concussion and drop his cup and call out sebastian name out and out came Sebastian running in grabbing the young master and looked at Cecelia telling her 'Why she had done that' and went rushing out the phantomhive house and search for an antidote for his little kitten.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>.< Oh no what will happen next?! Will Sebastian make it time to save Ciel or will Ciel die on Sebastian arms?!! Will Cecelia keep Sebastian all by herself now!?