Summer (edited)

The bell rang it was time; all the students picked up their things and rejoiced. It was finally Summer vacation! After a long hard working year they would finally get a break. Yet six girls decided to stay at the school over the break; these girls where called the Winx. They had just gone through another crazy year of battling the forces of evil, and winning.

Yet after the destruction that happened to Alfea from Darkar and the Trix, the Winx decided to make it up to Ms. Faragonda by helping out with the school's rebuilding over the Summer. Little did they know that Ms. Faragonda has something else in mind, and that staying at Alfea for the Summer would change there live's forever.

________________________________

"As you know Palladium, in two days it will be July 27 marking the 13th year," Ms. Faragonda said in excitement. "If the prophecy were to be true...."

"I know, I know Faragonda, but how are we sure she will even return. I mean the prophecy could be a fake," Palladium said with worry. "To get us excited about the rainbow's returning; Lila had given the prophecy when she was young, how can we be sure this is the truth?"

"You know that from birth Lila was destined to be a great Seeker. The prophecy she speaks about will come true," Ms. Faragonda explained. "On the thirteenth year of her birthday the rainbow princesses will return to Alfea, but she will not remember anything until she connects...."

"Yes, yes I know one locket to another," Palladium said trying to make Faragonda get to her point. "I still don't understand, why this involves the Winx?"

"Because Palladium one of the Winx hold the other half," Faragonda explained. "According to the prophecy the other half will rest on one of six special girls who attend here; and we all know the Winx can fit into that title."

Palladium looked shocked, "do you mean to say that if this prophecy was true...  that all the key elements have been placed straight into our hands."

"Yes  Palladium I mean that, now if you could please leave," Faragonda said excusing him from her office "I have a meeting with the Winx now."

________________________________

"I'm so excited that we get to stay at Alfea for the Summer," Bloom said in excitement "this is going to be the best summer ever!"

"I'm glad to hear that Bloom," Ms. Griselda said standing by the door. "Ms. Faragonda wants to speak with you girls in her office. So I suggest you girls go see her."

"Summer just started," Flora asked "how does she already have something for us to do so quickly?"

"Yeah," Musa said in agreement, "how is it that Ms. F has something for us to do already?"

"I don't know Miss Flora and Miss Musa," Griselda said "all I can tell you is that she requested you girls, so you better get to her office now."

"Yes Ms. G," the six fairies said in sync leaving their room towards the headmistress's office.