Meeting the Specialist (edited)

I woke up looking around I was surprised not to find myself in my room in Brooklyn; and then I remember that I was at Alfea, in the magic dimension, but as my eyes scanned the room I couldn't help but realize that it looked like I was in a cave rather than my dorm. I can't even remember how I got here, Frieda thought to herself.

Oh good your up, I was getting worried Daphne said, you were out for two days how hard did you hit them, more importantly how did you hit them that hard?

I......I don't know I just saw that you were in trouble and I just knew I had to do something, so I gathered up all my courage Frieda said, one thing happened an after and then I realized I was glowing and then everything went dark that's all I can remember.

Well Frieda your powers are amazing and definitely strong, with a little bit of training you'll have better control over them. From what you're saying it sounds like you powers activated like that because of your emotions. What power you have, now that's a mystery.

You mean you don't know Frieda asked.

I'm afraid not Daphne said, but not to worry once you take the power test they will know within seconds. Now I suggest you go to Alfea, your friends are waiting for you.

Daphne your my only friend Frieda said.

Your forgetting 6 other people Daphne said.

Who the winx Frieda asked, but they're not my friends. They don't even fully trust me yet!

Daphne looked at her, Frieda do you trust me?

Frieda looked up at Daphne, yes.

Daphne smiled, then go, they won't become your friends if you don't try. It will take time and it may not be immediately but it will happen eventually.

Okay Frieda said. Thank you Daphne!

Your welcome Daphne said, now go she said laughing.

________________________________

Ms. F looked at the Winx, so girls how is the progress with finding the Rainbow Princess?

Not good, we haven't been able to find anything Flora said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Come in Ms. F said.

Frieda walked into the room, hey, did you guys miss me?!

Frieda where were you Bloom asked.

Well it's a long story but I'll tell you anyways Frieda said; I made a friend and her name is Daphne anyways, I went to go see her then these three girls with one man came out of nowhere. And they were about to attack her, but I ran in front of her and somehow used my powers to scare all four of them away. And according to Daphne I was out for two days. But yeah other than that my life is totally normal!

That's funny how you said your life is totally normal when it's not Stella said.

Frieda I will speak to you after this meeting, Ms. F said.

Okay. Oh Ms. F Frieda said, Ms. G gave me summer school with the winx so I can catch up before the school year.

We'll talk later Ms. F said clearly becoming irritated. Goodbye!

Frieda not seeing her irritation screamed see ya before the door slammed on her face.

She doesn't mean my sister Daphne Bloom asked, right?

I don't know Bloom, but you should go ask your sister Ms. F said.

What about the Rainbow fairy Tecna asked.

Ms. F sighed, for now we have no idea who she is I just wanted to tell you so you keep your eyes opened. Remember someone else is also looking for the Rainbow Princess we must find her before they do. Do you understand Winx?

Don't worry Ms. F, we'll find her before they do you can count on us Flora said.

Alright then, Ms. F said until then.

The group of six girls walked out of Ms. F's office, to see Frieda standing outside, clearly waiting for them.

I'm going to go see Daphne Bloom explained to her friends.

Frieda smiled as she saw the group of girls, hi Winx. Seeing that Bloom was heading in a different direction she turned around and called out where are you going Bloom?

Bloom turned around swiftly breifly answering, to talk to my sister.

I didn't know that you had a sister Frieda said, do you think can I meet her?

I think you already did Bloom said before running off.

Oh, hey Frieda I just remembered Stella said, you never meet the Specialist. Well today's your lucky day they're coming over here.

Frieda looked at Stella puzzled, who are the Specialist?

They are here Stella called out, they are here!

Frieda sighed, well I guess I'll figure out now I think to my self.

Come on Stella says as she drags me along.

Okay okay you didn't need to pull me Frieda said.

Stella looked sheepishly at Frieda, sorry but you looked like you were deep in thought and I didn't want to bother you.

Frieda laughed and roll my eyes at Stella. Following her outside there is a giant ship.

Stella smiles and then scans her eyes upon Frieda's outfit, wait they can't see you in that!

Frieda looked down at her T-shirt and jeans, I don't see anything wrong with my clothes?

Oh you don't have to be modest Stella said, don't worry lucky I'm here. Stella snapped her fingers and made Frieda a beautiful pink dress.

Frieda stared down at the dress Stella made her. Wow Stella, it's amazing, I love it.

Stella smiled, I knew you would and look perfect timing too. They're here! Frieda these are the Specialist. Specialist meet Frieda.

The group of boys all waved at the girl but before any of them had a chance to speak Stella introduced each one to Frieda.

Frieda this is Sky Stella said, warning he's with Bloom. This is Brandon and he's mine so don't you dare touch him. This is Timmy I think him and Tecna are a thing but I can't tell. This is Riven and he and Musa are a thing, I think, he's hard to understand. And this is Helia I have a feeling he has feelings for Flora.

Its nice to meet all of you, I'm Frieda and I don't like anyone yet she said with a smile.

Stella smiled oh don't worry Frieda in the beginning of the year Alfea holds a ball and the Specialist are invited humm. Maybe you'll find your special someone there!

But Stella! Frieda said trying to compose a sentence, when I fail trying to speak, I roll my eyes at her. But I've got to give it to her I do love this dress. Suddenly I get a bad feeling, somethings wrong I tell Stella as I put my hand up to fix my hair. All the sudden the feeling stops. That's so weird it just stopped.

Oh it the rainbow Stella said as she pointed to the sky, if she makes it even a minute late the colors will disappear and weaken us.

Frieda looked at Stella, who's she?

Stella looked at Frieda like it was obvious, why the rainbow princess of course!

How can she even make the rainbow Frieda asked.

No one knows except rainbow fairy's Stella explained.

Frieda understood, oh okay. That makes sense.

I hope you're enjoying this book
Don't forget to hit that star if you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment down below what you thought.
Till next time :)