Valtor's Plan (Edited)

I need to get Flora and Bloom out of there Frieda thought to herself, it may be not affected by rainbow magic, but that doesn't mean regular magic will not affect it. I just need to melt the ice, no doubt about it that its fire proof because of Bloom's magic. I smirk at the idea that came into my mind, it may just a plan crazy enough to work. Why should I trust you Frieda said finally speaking in front of the witches, how do I know that if I join you, you're going to let them go? The first rule in the book is to never on any circumstances trust a witch.

Fine Icy said I'll let them out now, but you must join us. Icy opened the ice cage watching the two fairies run out to their friend.

Frieda don't do it Bloom said, don't join her.

I kept my word Icy said now you must keep yours and join me.

Never in a million years Frieda said as she sparked her magic, and to be fair I didn't give you my word so I owe you nothing, rainbow punch.

Darcy watched as her sister got pushed to the floor by the fairy's spell, oh please you don't want to mess with us fairy, dark illusion.

That's where you're wrong, I'm the one you don't want to mess with Frieda said as she dodged the spell, she sparked an attack in her hand, leave now or I'll finish you.

We're not afraid of you fairy Stormy said you're a newbie and I bet that little spark you got there is just for show.

Do you want to see what real power is Darcy said as she sparked her magic.

Enough you two, let's get out of here now Icy said, but mark my words fairy, we'll be back for you; you can count on it.

Once the three witches disappeared Frieda turned to her friends; Flora, Bloom are you okay?

I'm good Flora said, thanks Frieda.

Yeah thanks Frieda, Bloom said, you do know that cage really wasn't resistant to rainbow magic, they just wanted you to give into them.

Maybe so but I rather take the risk and have you two safe; Frieda said besides they didn't get me, now did they? Let's head back to the room I'm exhausted. The three girls walked back to their dorm and fell asleep the second their head hit the pillow.

________________________________

Flora, Bloom and Frieda are all still asleep Tecna said, they must be really tired.

I would still be asleep too Stella said  if someone's music didn't wake me up!

Sorry Stella, Musa said I didn't mean to wake you up.

Yeah yeah Stella said, that's what they all say. Don't worry about it I'm not mad, just tired.

A knock came to the door and standing there before them was Ms. G, hello girls Ms. F wants to see all of you in her office in 20 minutes, all of you except Frieda.

Alright Ms. G Aisha said, thanks. I wonder why Frieda wasn't invited to the meeting she said after Ms. G left, I mean she's a part of us; I wonder why is Ms. F not inviting her?

I have no idea Tecna said, but we don't have any time to waste, someone wake Bloom and Flora up.

I got this Musa said as she began to sing; "it's time rise and shine wake up and make the day mine in this brand new world I'm at the starting line yet I know deep down it will all be fine cuz  I'm going to rise and shine" she finished singing with a smile as she greeted her woken up friends. Hey guys good morning.

It's morning already Bloom said wanting to lay back down in bed.

Five more minutes please Flora said as she buried herself back under the covers.