The Eraklyon Ball (Edited)

How indeed Ms. F said, someone can achieve the enchantix stage by saving someone from their home planet or from their family. So Miss Flora who did you save to gain your enchantix?

I saved Frieda, Flora said in confusion, but we're from different home planets and families, how is that possible?

I don't understand Ms. F, Tecna said, if Frieda and Flora aren't related, nor or they from the same home planet, then how exactly did Flora gain her enchantix?

I'd hate to change the subject Frieda said quietly confused to what was going on because she couldn't see anything, she only knew Flora gained her enchantix from listening to the conversation. I still can't see.

Right well I suppose this is perfect timing Ms. F said, Flora I want you to close your eyes and feel all of the positive magic around you; if you're able to it will activate your fairy dust, a very special item that comes along with the enchantix stage that can undo any evil spell.

Including the spell Musa said, that Valtor did on Frieda!

Exactly, Ms F said, whenever you're ready Flora.

Alright I'll give it a try Flora said closing her eyes as she felt the positive magic around her, and let herself connect to it. She felt something in her hand, it was a small bottle, opening it dust flew out, tracing it in a shape she let the dust fall over Frieda's eyes.

I hope it worked Aisha said watching in anticipation.

Me too, Stella said turning to Frieda, well?

Frieda slowly opened her eyes and color filled her sight, she saw the Winx standing before her and Flora in her enchantix; it worked I can see! Wow, Flora you look so beautiful!

Nice Bloom said, we did it!

Yes, although the question still remains Ms. F said, how did Flora gain her enchantix by saving Frieda?

Ms. F, no matter how many times you ask the question the answer will stay the same Frieda said, right now we don't have an answer; and if an answer pops up then it will; but for now we need to put it behind us or else it will be the only thing we focus on, and I think we can all agree that there are more important things to worry about.

Frieda's right, Bloom said besides we have to go get ready, the Eraklyon ball is in a few hours! Come on girls, the seven girls left towards their room to get ready for the ball.

________________________________

Three hours later six of the seven Winx stood ready to go, yet they were all waiting on Stella.

Come on Stella you look fine, Aisha said trust me I don't think you need more accessories, you look beautiful the way you are!

No, Stella said running around looking for things, just a few more. I need to look my best.

If she puts on anymore accessories Musa said, she will barley be able to walk!

Hey, Stella called out from a different room, I heard that!

Of course you did Musa said, it was meant to be heard.

Come on you two Flora said stop fighting, we're going to be late.

Stella stood in the room her arms crossed not saying anything.

You think I'm going to be the bigger person Musa said and apologize don't you?