Rainbow Valley (Edited)

Weeks have passed since the Eraklyon ball and the Winx were still looking for the rainbow princess, although every time they thought they were getting closer they hit a dead end, but the group wasn't ready to give up; not yet at least, so while the winx were doing more research on the rainbow princess. Frieda was training with Violete once again.

Left attack Violete said watching Frieda's posture and the attack. So.... Violete said looking at Frieda, I've been thinking, that tomorrow would be a good day.

Frieda looked at Violete as she sat down taking this conversation as a break, a good day for what exactly?

Violete nervously played with her hands not sure how Frieda was going to react, but she couldn't wait any longer, oh you know she said casually, to visit rainbow valley and take your crown back.

Frieda was shocked at Violete's bluntness, you mean like face on Selina?! I don't think I can do that on my own and besides, I thought, I could, you know.....

Frieda you can't keep this a secret forever Violete said; besides you've been training hard, you can do this. Tomorrow you and me are going to Rainbow Valley to take back the throne that rightfully belongs to us. So you have two options, you can either tell the winx yourself, or they'll figure out from the news.

Alright Frieda said as she sighed, fine I'll tell them.

Good Violete said meet me tomorrow by my room at five in the morning, I've got to run I promised Ginger that I'd help her with some spells.

Okay Frieda said, but why so early?

We don't want Selina on our trail Violete said, she's had spies here since the summer looking for you, no one can see you or ask where you are going, we want to keep Selina on her toes now don't we?

Yeah I guess Frieda said worried about how she was going to tell the Winx, bye Violete I'll see you tomorrow. Frieda walked out of the training room towards her own room. When she walked into the common room only Bloom was there; hi Bloom where is everyone?

Oh, hi Frieda, Bloom said looking up from her work, they're in the library doing research about the rainbow princess.

I have to tell everyone something Frieda said, can you tell me when they're here, I'll be in my room. Frieda left the room hearing Bloom's okay; yet her mind was somewhere completely else sitting her bed she drummed her fingers on her lap. I don't know what to do, how to break it to them. I lied to them for so long, if I tell them they might be mad that I didn't tell them in the first place; and I'm not letting them figure out by the news. I wonder how they'll react, will they hate me, not talk to me, or stop being my friend?

STOP Frieda yelled inside her head quieting the voices in her head and the worries and fears. Listen to me she told herself, if they really are your friends, they won't care as much as you think, don't worry about the outcome first worry about telling them, whatever happens next, will happen; but I want to be the one to tell them.

Frieda? Bloom said peaking into the girl's room, everyone's here.

Frieda stood up took a deep breath and entered the common room.

Hey Frieda, Tecna said what was it that you wanted to tell us?

There's something I've been wanting to tell all of you for a while Frieda said; but I was worried and scared of what you and everybody else would think; I've been keeping this secret from you even when we promised more secrets. I didn't want anything to change, but I realized that I couldn't keep this a secret forever that you guys would figure out one way or another, and I rather be the one to tell you guys.