The Apprentice(Edited)

Hey guys before I start this update I will like to dedicate this chapter to my good friend noblefan for everything haha okay maybe not everything but everything he's done for me on Wattpad. You're awesome Nobelfan I don't think I could have hit 100 votes, or even have the courage to write this without you. If you guys don't know who Noblefan is go check him out, he's got amazing books with let's just say a lot of crossovers, but yeah he's awesome so go check him out. This chapter is dedicated to you my good friend :)

Violete stood in front of Frieda in shock, looking at the necklace she held up and the rainbow that she could now clearly see shining in her eyes. I can't believe it, Frieda's the rainbow princess Violete thought to herself, this is crazy, I've been looking for her for so long and now; I have to tell her so many things, I need to teach her, which is quite ironic since I'm her apprentice. She's the one who's supposed to be training me but now I'm going to have to train her to help her learn everything that a princess is supposed to do and know. I wonder how the Winx are taking this? Frieda, Violete said finally speaking up, you're the rainbow princess, I can't believe this, I've been looking for you for so long.

Frieda blushed shyly, yeah I realized that. What now, is there anything I need to do or know?

There's a lot Violete said thinking, there's basic power training, and Princess training, not to mention catching you up on important events in history. So during all of your free periods you'll train with me.

Wow that's a lot Frieda said as worry laced her voice, what if she wasn't up for this, besides she was no princess, she was a regular girl; she didn't have what it took.

Don't worry Violete said seeing the worry on her face, it's going to be hard work and a lot of effort but I believe in you; and you have to believe in yourself too, or else it might not be worth it, are you ready to try?

Yes Frieda said with a smile forcing her worries away, but what about the Winx?

What about the winx Violete asked in confusion?

I kind of didn't tell them Frieda said in a whisper, I may have not mentioned that I was the rainbow princess.

Violete looked at her confused, why not?

I didn't want them to treat me differently now Frieda said, now that I'm a princess and all. Besides I might have already told them that I'm just a regular rainbow fairy.

Oh I see Violete said looking at Frieda with a smile, we can make this work alright; we won't tell them, they don't have to know what's really  happening when we meet, just tell them that you need to better understand your powers, and I offered only during your free time to give you extra classes.

Okay thank you Violete, Frieda said as she headed for the door, as she was about to leave she remembered that she had to ask Violete something.  Hey Violete one more question, how do I make the rainbow?

Violete smiled, this will probably be the easiest thing that I ever teach you. All you have to do is put your hand up into the air and that makes the rainbow. Every hour you make sure that hand of yours goes up or bad things will happen.

Okay thanks again Frieda said as she rushed out, she was supposed to meet up with the winx before class. Running down the hallways Frieda skid to a stop in front of her room out of breath.

Hey guys Flora said looking around where's Frieda?

Where do you think she is Aisha asked with an amused smile on her face.

The library of course Tecna said, where else would she be?

Flora shook her head, I just passed by there a few minutes ago, and I didn't see her.