Learning About the Past (edited)

Hello Tessa, Selina said, my beautiful daughter; how are you?

I'm great mother Tessa said, school is the same as always. How are things going at rainbow valley?
That's great darling Selina said obviously not paying attention, listen darling, I love you; but  you know how things are with me as the Queen of Rainbow Valley I'm always so busy and there's so many things I need to take care of. Bye darling I'll try to call you back later, oh and have fun at school.

Tessa frowned, yeah I get it, bye mom. She moved the phone away from her and sighed I just wish you also cared about me too.

________________________________

Alright Frieda your back in your normal now if you ever need me I'll be in my office Ms. F said. Have fun in summer school tomorrow. Oh and your friends are at the infirmary if you want to go find them.

Frieda smiled, thank you Ms. F; bye she said waving goodbye at the headmistress, it was nice to meet you Violete and she turned and left the office.

Violete looked at were Frieda just stood,  there's something strange about that girl and I just can't put my finger on it.

Ms. F nodded yes Frieda is unique in her own way. Yet I agree she's very strange; but I have a feeling that all will make sense in due time. Now if that is all, I have some work I must be getting back to.

Yes Violete said, thank you headmistress, have a good day.

________________________________

Frieda ran into the infirmary, Winx! How's Bloom? Yet when she looked around there was no one there except Bloom.

I'm fine Frieda, Bloom said smiling at her, you just missed the Winx, they left a minute ago. I heard you gained your Charmix.

Frieda looked at her, yeah I did.

Bloom looked at her; listen I know what the winx asked you, and I know what you answered and I agree that you'll be an amazing addition to our group. Welcome to the club! I don't get out of here until dinner; so I'll see you there.

Frieda smiled, yeah; bye Bloom. She walked out of the infirmary and was making her way back towards her room when she saw a familiar face.Hi Tessa!

Tessa looked up and saw Frieda, hey she replied with sadness.

Frieda sat down next to her, what's wrong Tessa?

Tessa looked down at her hands; it's just... nothing, you wouldn't understand.

Frieda put her hand on Tessa's. Tessa, you can trust me, if you want to talk about it, I'm here. What's wrong?

Tessa sighed, well you see, it's my mom, she's the queen of rainbow valley so she's always really busy; and never has time for me. Like she has time for everything and everyone else except me and I wish she just gave me a little more attention Tessa said as tears began to fall. I just don't understand why?

Oh Tessa, Frieda said giving her a hug, hugs make everyone feel better. Listen your mom may be busy a lot but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you.

Thanks for the hug. I guess you're right Tessa said, but she should care about me too.

No problem Frieda said, if you ever need me I'll be here waiting to help. I'm sure she cares about you.

Yeah you're right Tessa said, thanks; you're the best.

Frieda smiled, no I'm not I'm just a friend helping another friend.

Tessa looked at Frieda and smiled.

Now that's what I like to see Frieda said, a smile. Why don't you tell your mom how you feel

Tessa shook her head, she wouldn't understand.

Frieda looked at her confused, what do you mean?

Tessa looked down at her hands; my mom, Selina is a witch. She enrolled me in cloud tower. What she doesn't know is that I'm a proud rainbow fairy. What's worse is that my mom isn't really queen; she's was the one who made the four princesses go missing. And she sent me here to find the princess and stop her before she can reclaim the throne, but I don't want to, I don't want to be the witch she wants me to be, and she won't understand. I'm sorry Frieda, Tessa said shaking her head as she got up, you can't fix this. I have to go she said  as she began to walk away, bye.

Frieda looked at her friend, she wish she could help her more, bye Tessa and remember I'm here if you need me.

________________________________

The next day the Winx woke up getting ready for "summer school" which was in an hour.

Come on Stella, Bloom said you have to get up, and Tecna get off your phone!

Tecna looked up at Bloom annoyed; fine she said putting her phone down.

Flora pulled Stella out of her room, come on we're going to be late!

Alright, Stella said alright; I'm here awake and dressed.

Good Frieda said, so lets go. She said looking at them we don't want to keep Professor Wizgiz waiting.

The group of seven began walking until the reached the classroom; they all sat down and waited for Wizgiz.

Hello girls Wizgiz said, can anyone tell me what the three strongest powers are? How about you Frieda.

Frieda looked up, um she froze for a second; come on you just read about this, remember! Well, there's the diamond which is the strongest then it's rainbow and then it the dragon flame, those are the three strongest powers.

Correct Frieda. Now can someone tell me what happened during the battle with the rainbow fairies Wizgiz asked. Tecna how about you.

Tecna sighed no one knows sir, there is no found answer or proof of what happened during the battle.

Incorrect Tessa said as she jumped up out of her seat.

Tecna looked at Tessa, that's not possible. No one knows what happened during that battle.

Tessa looked at her annoyed, well the rainbow princess knows right Frieda?

Frieda looked at both of them; well technically you're both right.

Wizgiz: That is correct miss Frieda. Can you tell me what happened to the princesses?

Frieda never got this far but for some reason the answer appeared to her; it's simple, the second to oldest princess sent her two younger sisters to different planets. The queen Rose and the King Edward were killed by Selina. Jennifer the oldest was defeated by Selina no one knows what happened to her. As for the second to oldest princess there are rumors that she was kidnapped by the ancestral witches but no one know who or where she is and if she's even still alive.

Wizgiz looked at Frieda, that is correct. Suddenly the bell rang. Well it seems that's all for today; class dismissed.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did hit that star
Don't forget to comment down below what you thought
And I'll see you next time :)