The Road to Auradon

Carlos and Jay eyed the different kinds of candy in front of them as if it were their prey. Automatically the two started fighting over who got it first. Before long both of them were stuffing their faces with multiple candies.
     Evie looked at Marissa, and pulled out one of her many makeup brushed. "You're looking a little washed out; here let me help you out." She began stroking the brush against Marissa's cheek bone, but she kept moving the brush away.
      "Bring that brush to my face one from time and I'll break it," she threatened.
      Evie frowned, but not wanting to endanger her brushes she carefully put them away and instead tried biting down a blue rock candy.
      Marissa's eyes shifted from candy bowl to candy bowl, until she found one that stuck out to her. A little bronze like colored ball (A/N: It's Carmel). She picked it up and put it in her mouth, finding it chewier then she had expected. But at the same time, her mouth was exploding with flavors she didn't know existed.
      Carlos grabbed another piece of candy, biting it in half. "Oh," he said patting Jay's arm to get his attention. "These. It's salty like nuts, but sweet like I don't know what."
      "Let me see," Jay ordered. Carlos opened his mouth to reveal pieced of unchewed food. Jay made a gross face and Marissa rolled her eyes. "Morons," she muttered. Jay nabbed the part of the sweet treat that was still in Carlos's hand. He popped it in his mouth, nodding his head in approval.
      Mal was playing with the remote in her hand, and pressed the button. At the same time the divider between their section and the drivers portion, rolled down. The Descendants looked through, finding themselves looking out to the broken bridge.
      "Look!" Evie shouted.
      "It's a trap!" Carlos exclaimed. All five teens screamed, and clung close to one another bracing themselves for the impact with the water. Marissa leaned into her friends, holding onto them for dear life.
      She kept waiting for the impact to come. For the moment when the car would be submerged with water. But it never came.
      The five teens released from their tight huddle and looked out the back window of the limo. It appeared that they were now riding on a shimmering golden road.
     "What just happened?" Carlos asked.
     "It must be magic," Evie smiled excitedly.
     Mal turned to around, trying to get the Drivers attention. "Hey!" She tapped the remote on the side. The driver looked into the mirror to look at her. "Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"
     "Nope. This one opens the magic barrier," The Driver answered, holding up a similar looking remote. "That opens my garage. And this button." He began, but never finished because the divider had gone back up.
     "Okay," Mal said, slightly impressed. "Nasty."
     "I like that guy," Marissa agreed, smiling.