11. Whoever Invented Prophecies Had Way Too Much Fun

Sometimes I hate Wattpad
I had almost a whole chapter (about 3 pages, mind you) and I wrote all of this on a tablet and then I saved it. Like 7 times. Just to make sure It'd still be there when I came back.
But guess what happened?
IT DIDN'T SAVE ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST 3 WORDS
*Screams in frustration*
Anyways, hi guys! Incredibly sorry I haven't updated in ages (almost half a year omfg)
I promise to update more often. Expect a new chapter every 1-2 weeks
P.S. Like the new cover? It took forever to find a picture and then Photoshop it because the only picture that kinda looked like her had a fair skin tone. And she looks like she 17 instead of 14, but this is temporary until I find a better one.
Happy Reading!

11. Whoever Invented Prophecies Had Way Too Much Fun

Sadly, the boys did not get drenched in lake water.

Nymphs and satyrs strolled out of the woods when it was dinner time. One tree nymph that was on dinner duty melted off the side of a pine tree and dashed to the pavilion trying to tie on an apron at the same time.

Nico and Hazel decided to sit with Percy and I at the Poseidon table. Chiron raised an eyebrow at them, but didn't comment.

"Sorry I ran off earlier," Hazel apologized. "I had something to take care of."

I grinned. "It's okay. You probably have a lot more important things to do than look after the new girl."

Hazel gave me a small smile and looked away, but I still saw. The flicker of sadness. Maybe she was remembering when she was the new girl at Camp Jupiter.

Nico had told me that Hazel had actually been born in the late 1920s, died, and then brought back to life like a zombie a couple of years ago. Only she didn't destroy things and moan for brains.

She didn't act like like you'd think, either. She was old fashioned, but she still acted mature for only being nineteen.

As Percy sat down and struck up a conversation with the children of Hades (and Pluto), my eyes wandered to the other tables. There was this infectious energy in the air, making everyone in the pavilion more talkative than usual.

The Hermes table was full, as usual. They would've been the loudest group there, if not for the Ares kids. There may be only eight of them, but they laughed and burped like there was no tomorrow.

The Hecate table was easily the quietest. There were only four of them: two girls with bright blonde hair and a boy and girl with dark brown hair. They were all pretty quiet and soft-spoken, except for a certain blonde girl.

Sadie was currently laughing at something her half-brother had said. She was the complete opposite of her siblings. You'd think that being a child of Hecate meant being quiet and mysterious. But Sadie was loud and joked so much that some people think she's blessed by Hermes in some way.

At first glance, the Apollo table was normal, a group of seven people who were talking lightly. But what caught my attention was that all of them had golden hair...except for one boy.

My part-time sword instructor James Parker was the only one with warm brown hair. When I looked closer, everyone at the table had brown eyes (with the exception of one girl with blue eyes), but his were a bright gold. He was like Sadie, opposite of his siblings. Except his difference was visually and not personality-wise, like Sadie.

"Liliana," said a slightly annoyed voice.

Percy was looking at me expectantly.